Absolute Anger.

The days mostly consisted of speaking of what they are to do and whether or not Dorins brother would allow such things

The days mostly consisted of speaking of what they are to do and whether or not Dorins brother would allow such things. Ivar can't help but be preoccupied with Katia. As the two step in and sit down to eat for dinner we recollect the day. I stay silent most of the dinner but as Oleg takes it upon himself to dismiss Eerikki and Igor, I furrow my brows and lean against the arm of the chair. "Dorin, maybe you should leave for an early night as well." Oleg speaks and Dorin looks to me. I nod lightly and he stands. "If you need me Princess I'll be with your son."

I'm thankful Dorin had been.. different. He is understanding now and doesn't assault me with his words or actions. I take my cup and sip from it. "So dessert." Oleg speaks as Dorin leaves and leans back in his chair. Ivar speaks up and shakes his head. "I'm truly not hungry for it." He says and I just run my finger over the rim of the cup. "But you are to stay." He speaks and looks to katia. "Darling.. didn't Ivar tell you he knew you once before? That you two were.. Married?" Oleg says and Ivar nods once. "She does remind me of my wife." He speaks and she stands. "My love. It's so warm in here.. May I take this off?" I look to her and sip my wine once more, setting it down. Oleg nods to her and she looks to Ivar. "Maybe Ivar will help me." She move to him and turns around.

Ivar hesitantly reaches up and pulls at the strings. She glances to me with a smile and I just look at them. He pushes it down her shoulder and she steps from it. She easily pulls her hair done from its updo and Oleg lets out a groan. He stands and pushes the placement from the table off of it, taking Katia and putting her on the table. "Ivar. Watch." He starts undoing his belt and then takes Katia, shes leaning her head back and moaning as Ivar looks in anguish. I place my hand to the table and take the knife that lays on it as they continue to rock the table. Oleg looks to me and grins as he continues. And then they finish.

Katia lets out a giggle and Ivar looks to the table. I clench my jaw and look to Ivar. I hate that he is hurting. How much this is bringing him pain. I hold the knife in my hand and then turn it around so the blade faces down. I stand, making the chair screech against the floor where all eyes are on me. I stab the table and leave the knife angled up. "I'm quite full. Thank you." I step from the dining room and then to Igor's room where I see Dorin sat as well as the two messing with a puppet.

Dorin looks to me and furrows his brows. "What is it?" I shake my head and let out a breath. He feels my forehead and steps away from the two. "What happened?" I lean against the wall and look to him. "He took Katia, right there. On the table. Infront of Ivar and I." He makes a face. "That is a sick man. But you look pale. Why?" I shake my head lightly. "I just.. would like some rest." I nod and look to my son. "Okay. I will escort you and Eerikki back." I nod and he opens the door. "Lets go to bed my love." I speak lightly and Eerikki nods. He gets up and walks to him as I scoop him up into my arms.

We start to walk to my quarters as Ivar is passing us. He looks to me but I keep looking ahead, stepping into my room. I bathe Eerikki and lay him to sleep, running my hand over his hair to soothe him to sleep. Once he is, I stand and undress myself into a robe. I pull a chair to the fireplace and take a seat in it. Sleep is the last thing that lingers on my mind.

I pull my leg over one of the arms and play with my ring on my hand

I pull my leg over one of the arms and play with my ring on my hand. The wedding ring that once connected me to Jean. I look to the fire and think of several things. It has been awhile since Ragnar had last spoken to me and it worries me that he has left me. I also wonder how destroyed my kingdom is while Vladimir has control, how much chaos he has done. I hear the door open but continue to look ahead at the fire. The slight shuffling tells me that it is Ivar and I don't want to look at him. He sits down after he moves a chair to beside me.

"You have not spoken to me." He speaks and I continue to act as though he is not there. He leans against his crutch and looks at me. "Do not be childish, Isabella." I feel when he takes a lock of my hair into his hand and runs his thumb against it lightly. I look over to him and he looks to me with his blue eyes. I didn't want to look at him due to the mere fact the way he looks to me is not the same as it would be to Freydis or Katia. And that is how he looks now. "You love her Ivar." I speak softly to him and lean my head back against the chair. "Don't deny me the truth. I've been hurt before. I know what it is to love someone and have them destroy that. Or leave me alone in this world."

I speak lightly. "You love her because she reminds you of her." I look back to the fire. "And I am opposite to that." I close my eyes for a moment and then look down to my hands. "You are a beautiful woman." He speaks and looks to me. That's all I ever am. A beautiful woman.  I nod and hum light. "Mm. So I've been told." I say and clench my jaw. "If only that wasn't the only thing you saw Ivar. I have fought battles against you and beside you. I am more than just a beautiful woman. I am a warrior. I am a ruler." He looks to me and stands. "I know. Which is why this would never be.. You are stronger than me." He speaks and I look up to him.

"You don't mean that." I stand and look to him. "Take it back." I say quietly but with some force. "Ivar. Take it back." I repeat and he just looks down to me. I hit his chest once with the side of my fist. "Don't say that this would never be." I look up at him with tears breaching my eyes. "Don't say you want to marry me and then say I am better than you." I look up at him and that is the first time I see his eyes this glossy. "I'm not taking it back. It is true. I would clash too much with you. I would want your kingdom for my own. Which is why Freydis was better. She only encouraged me." I part my lips and hit his chest numerous times. "Don't say I wouldn't encourage you. You know nothing of me and what I'm capable of." He grips my wrists and then puts me against the wall.

"Do not hit me. I am not going to marry you. I don't love you. I should kill you and him to make it easier to raid you." I breathe heavily and look at him. "I would've given up everything for you. I would've given up children just to have you and Eerikki." I look up at him and feel tears fall down my face. "You are no god. You are a monster." I say to his face and he backs up slightly. "I am a god." I clench my jaw and watch him. "You are nothing but a bitch." I slap his cheek and he looks to me. I point to the door. "Leave." I speak to him and he nods with a sarcastic bow. He leaves the room and I take a seat. I wipe my cheeks harshly and look back to my son. I stand and make my way to him, crawling in beside him, stroking his cheek.

"I will let no one hurt you." I say softly and run my hand through his hair. He moves to me and I kiss his head lightly. "I will ruin whomever does." I say to myself and lay into the pillow.