Dispair.

It doesn't take long to step into the big hall with dozens of people, along with Eerikki

It doesn't take long to step into the big hall with dozens of people, along with Eerikki. I look to find Ubbe sat on the Throne and Bjorn stood in the crowd along with his wives. Yes. He has two Wives now. Of course he won't stop his conniving ways with women. Who would if they looked like that?

I step to the throne and stand beside Ubbe. Torvi looks beautiful in the dress I gave to her. It was the one I was going to wear. But if Ubbe likes the way it looks, he should on his true wife. I look to my son and smile softly. "We have gathered to welcome my son and husband home as well as his children and their mother." I hold my hand out to Torvi and she steps to me. "Please treat them well. You are my people. And I love them dearly." It was partly true. I didn't know them like the others. I take a seat and then they take seats as well.

The music plays as everyone drinks and has fun. Bjorn is just sat there, watching me. I sip my ale and then look over to find Cedric speaking with a man. I tilt my head to the side and look to Ubbe. "Mm. I'm going to go dance with my ex Husband." He looks at me and drinks his own. "Whatever you'd like. Just don't get too crazy." He says jokingly and I look to Eerikki. "Go. Have fun. Drink. Meet people." I say and he shrugs slightly. I hold my dress and step down from the thrones, making my way to Cedric. "Hello." I say to Cedric and the man. "Your majesty." Cedric speaks and bows his head slightly.

"May I have a dance?" I ask him and he smiles lightly. "Of course my queen." We step to the floor and he speaks. "You have another addition?" I hum and nod. "Yes. I do. Who is that man?" He looks down at me and furrows his brows. "One of my men." I nod once and he cups my cheek. "Isabella. I would never betray you. I cross my heart." I move with him and look to him. "Thank you. For always being by my side even when I have said you've betrayed me." He looks to me and smiles slightly. "It's hard for you to trust. I understand." We move together for moments and then once the song has finished, we break apart. He softly kisses my temple and I make my way back to the throne.

I take a seat and take a sip of ale. "You can sleep with Torvi." I speak  and look to Ubbe. "This is just a deal." I say and gulp down the rest. I watch a Eerikki is surrounded by women and men. "He has his eyes on someone." Ubbe speaks to me and I look to him. "Whom?" I speak and he sips his ale. "The girl with brown hair. Soft face." I look to the one he looks to mostly and I hum. "Not what I would have expected." He chuckles. "He was raised by my brothers. You should have." I look to him and then clear my throat. It hurt that he said that.

I look as Torvi and the children come up. She's smiling at them and they look to me. "Go on and ask." Torvi speaks. "May we get some sweets from the kitchen." I gasp and look to them. "Of course." I smile and scoop them both up. "Your mother and your father can be alone while I take you two into the kitchen." They let out a giggle and I make a noise as I set them down. "Just make sure you two don't look as though you are together." I say pleadingly and then I am tugged by the children. I smile and we step into the kitchen as people are still working.