Execution.

I move in my warm bed, turning to my side

I move in my warm bed, turning to my side. I reach over to the side of my bed, feeling just the empty duvet. I sit up and look over to see that Bjorn is not in the room any longer.

I look as the door opens to find a servant stepping in with a dress and a head piece. "Good morning your majesty." I stand and stretch. "Good morning. How are the Vikings this morning." She lets out a sigh. "They are loud and destructive." I nod and help her put my gown on. "Yes. They are. Imagine spending days with them.." I laugh and sit down at the vanity as she braids my hair up, putting chains throughout it. Lastly she places my crown upon my head.

"We have missed you.. We were scared.." I nod and smile. "I'm here now." I stand and sigh softly. "Do me a favor... Send this letter to Cedric Delfina.." I say softly and start writing the letter.

Dearest Cedric,

I am to inform you that I would like for you to come to my kingdom and be knighted. Your father mustn't know. If you are willing to combat against him. Blood runs thicker than water but I'm guaranteed that once he's gone you will remain back to your kingdom. Unharmed. If you do decide to plan under me whilst you are under my command than you will sadly end up as my own knight has. Dead.

Sincerely,
Queen Isabella Ambrosio.

I fold the letter and place it in an envelope. I melt some wax placing the seal on it. I then hand it to her. "Thank you dearly."

I stand and start stepping down the hall. Yes it's morning but something to tie my thirst over. I take a chalice and step down the hall and opening the dining area where the Vikings are. They are all clean. I sip on the wine that fills my cup and look to Ivar who's getting a pt on the back but staring at me. I bow my head slightly towards him and step to the table that stands at the front of the others.

I sit down and set my cup down. I look upon them and then lick my lips. I wave a guard over and he rightfully comes over. "Yes your majesty." He says as he bows. "I want you to tell the kitchen and servers we celebrate tonight. And get my cousin as well as my betrayed knight cleaned and in white clothing." He nods and steps off, away from us. I sip my wine and look towards Bjorn who is studying me.

I set the cup down once more and stand, running my fingers against the table. I look up at them and clear my throat. "Tonight we celebrate.. Execute." I nod and place my hands together. "Sacrifice." I look to them and tilt my head to the side. They bang on the table and laugh.

I smile and nod once. "I shall see you tonight." I say and step down, stepping away from them. I step to the cellar and hold my dress. "Hello cousin." I say and look at her as she is being washed off.

"Why are you letting me be washed?" I sigh softly and look at her. "I have decided to let you free and let you go home.." I say and nod.

She quickly moves to the door and holds her hand out. I take it and look at her. "I'm so sorry Isabella.. Please forgive me.. It was all Caiazzio.." she says pleading.

"Tonight we are going to have a celebration then you should sneak away." I say softly and kiss her hand. "I shall see you tonight." I nod and step away. "Thank you cousin! I won't forget this!" I grin as I walk away.

As the day progressed, it was filled with busy plans. Tonight is going to be a thrill.

I step through the hall and see Ivar, stepping to the dining room. "Ivar." I smile and tilt my head to the side. "What are you doing?" I say softly and he looks towards me. "I am going to drink. Celebrate. We leave tomorrow morning and I have big plans back home." I nod and hold my hands together.

"Well. Tonight is for us." He looks at me for a moment and licks his lips. "For my kingdom and your plans." I nod and he smiles. "Shall we walk in?" He nods and I take his arm. I step beside him inside and I let him step to a chair. I step to the table and stand. "Enjoy your meal my people." I say to my own. Then I speak to the Vikings. "Enjoy. Skol." I hold a chalice up and sip from it.

I move around and sit at the table, taking bites from my food. I look up as everyone is eating. I lean back and sip on the chalice. I look over and nod to the guard as they step out. I stand and walk to Bjorn's table. I grin and look at him and Ivar. "Shall we?" I start stepping and they stand, stepping behind me. I step out of the castle and watch as she runs towards the gates.

Guards take it and she lets out a yell. "Unhand me!" She says as she's forced to her knees. "Cousin! Tell them to let me go! You said it yourself!" I look at her and then hum. "I did?" I speak to her. I whistle and out comes Caiazzio, dropping to his knees. "Betrayal is a strong thing." Everyone steps from the dining hall and gathers around them in the square.

I turn to a guard who gives a knife to me. I lean down infront of my cousin. "Blood is thicker than water. But you. My cousin. Are nothing." I grip her hair and lean her head back. I slip the knife across her throat, blood spilling across me and my face.

I take a breath and toss the knife in my hand. Caiazzio looks at me and clenches his jaw. "You broke my heart." I say softly and run my hand against his cheek. "My father loved you." I nod and look down. I look up again at him and stab his chest, twisting the blade, causing him to make a noise and cough up blood. I lift my dress and kick his chest, making his fall over. I turn to the crowd and wipe my mouth.

"Let's celebrate." I say to Bjorn and Ivar. I step towards the castle and step to my room. I look at myself in the mirror, seeing the blood covering my face and hair as well as my gown. A servant steps in and looks at me. "Your majesty. A bath will suffice." She nods and fills the bath. It was the plan all night.

I tug the dress down and undo my hair. I step to the bath and sink into it, washing the blood from my body. I look at the ceiling and take breaths. The servant brings in a chalice along with wine. I drink it and nod to her. "You May leave. Go have fun." I say and smile. She nods and leaves. I lean my head back and place one hand on the side, grasping the cup.

I hear a shifting in the room and continue to keep my eyes closed. "What is it?" I say and sip from my cup. I look over to see Ivar stood in the doorway. "It's not right to spy on a lady." I say and look to him.

He steps to me and moves a stool next to the tub. He sits down and looks at me. "I was just looking." He says and takes the chalice from me, sipping from it. I sit up slightly and rest my head on my head, watching him. "Why aren't you with everyone else?" I move my wet hair to my back and look up at him.

He runs his fingers over my cheek and then shoulder. I sit up slightly and he runs them back up, grasping my neck. I part my lips and watch him. He crashes his lips to mine and I move my lips against his. I let out a soft noise against his lips and he pulls back a bit. "I can't.." He says lowly and moves his hand from my throat. I watch him and then stand from the tub. I take the robe that hangs on a rack. I pull it on and look at him as he watches me. "It's okay. But you can please women other ways Ivar." I say softly and place my hand on his cheek softly.

I press my lips softly against his and pull back softly yet he comes forward some. Wanting more. "I'll see you tomorrow Ivar." I say softly and step into the room. I climb into the bed and look as Ivar is stepping from the room. "Goodnight Your majesty." He says and I tilt my head. "You can stay.." he look at me and hesitates.

He furrows his brows and then steps to the bed. He sits down and starts pulling the contraptions from his legs. I sit up and help him with them. I scoot over so it's easier for him to move into the bed. I stop him slightly and pull his shirt over his head. I smile softly to him and then lay down. "Goodnight Ivar." He watches me. "Goodnight Queen."