Solice.

(DISCLAIMER: This was in the show just with different characters.)

As I step into the room, I let Ivar In closing the door behind him

As I step into the room, I let Ivar In closing the door behind him. He steps to the bed and sits down onto it, watching me. "My brother followed you. Yet you came to me? Why?" He speaks and I hold my hands infront of me.

"You did all of this for a reason? Yes?" I tilt my head to the side and he leans back on his hands revealing his torso. "I did." He grins and looks over my body.

I reach for the bottom of my dress when the door receives a knock. I look to it and open it slightly to reveal Bjorn.

"Brother. We are busy." Ivar speaks but I step aside to let him in. He steps in and crosses his arms. "I know." Bjorn speaks and I look up at him as he glances to me.

Ivar is watching both of us and furrows his brows. "Why don't you join us? We are Vikings. We share." Ivar suggests. "It's not as if I am man enough to carry such a woman."

I look to Ivar and then Bjorn. "Only if she wants of course." I clear my throat and nod slowly. It's the things I ate. The mushrooms.

Ivar holds his hand out and I step to it, taking it. He kissed the top of it and pulls me into his lap. Bjorn looks to us and steps towards me. "If that's what the queen wants." He moves to beside me and Ivar, pulling the shoulder of the gown down. He rips it down the back, pushing it down the front to reveal my breasts.

I look at Ivar who leans in, pressing kisses down the front of my neck. Bjorn turns me to him moving one leg to lay onto his lap. He moves down and kisses the thigh, moving up it.

I part my lips and lean my head against Ivar shoulder. I feel his hand move around me, cupping my throat.

Bjorn moves to between my legs, running his tongue against my heat. I let out a moan and close my eyes as Ivar runs his thumb against my lip.

I lean up and press my lips to Ivars, holding the back of his head with one hand. He grips my chest and bites at my lip. I let out a hum and buck my hips slightly as Bjorn continues his movements.

I sit up slightly and Bjorn moves, gripping my face, pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back and pull the rest of the gown from my body.

I move to his lap after he undoes his trousers, moving onto his length. I press my forehead against his and move up and down slowly. I part my lips and look over to Ivar who licks his lips as well. He moves to stand behind me, helping me keep steady. I lean my head against his chest and Bjorn helps me move up and down.

He grips my throat again but this time harder. I let out a moan and look up at Ivar who is grinning. He snakes his hand down my body and runs his fingers over my heat. I close my eyes and part my lips, gripping onto Ivar as Bjorn moves into me and Ivar moves his fingers against me.

I moan louder as Ivar, kisses my neck whilst continuing his movements.

Bjorn clenches his jaw and grips my hips tightly, moving up into me.

I moan louder and feel myself unraveling at both of their touches. Bjorn lets out a breath and a grunt as he moves out, grabbing the gown. He spills himself into it as Ivar holds me, continuously massaging me to let me ride out my high.

I lick my lips and grab his hand to stop him. I take breaths and move his hand. Ivar moves and sits onto one side of the bed and Bjorn to the other. I move in between them and crawl under the covers. Ivar is taking the contraption from his legs as he has this look on his face. Is he upset?

I lay on my back as Bjorn moves to his side where is back is facing us. It doesn't take him long to fall into his slumber. Ivar is laying with his hands behind his head, looking at the ceiling.

I look to him and lean up slowly to not make a sound. I lean in and whisper into his ear. "Are you alright?" He nods and looks up at me. He moves a piece of loose hair to behind my ear. "I won't be able to give you that." He furrows his brows and I press a soft peck to his lips. "But you can." I whisper and lay back down. I feel his hand snake under and take mine in his.

I move it to my thigh and look over to him. I nod slowly and he moves to his side to face me. He looks up to Bjorn and then me, running his hand up slowly. His fingertips grazing the skin. I watch him as he moves the covers slightly to see what he is doing.

He runs his fingertips against my sensitive heat and I let out a soft breath, closing my eyes. He continues to move them slowly and moves his fingers into me.

I move a hand to the back of his head and run my fingers through his hair, massaging softly. I purse my lips and move my hips slowly.

I move my hand to his shoulder and grip tightly, the other moving Over my lips.

He continues to move his hand the other moving to my lips after moving my hand. I grip the wrist held over my mouth and start unraveling onto his fingers. He grips my legs shut softly so I don't shake and wake Bjorn. I let out heavy breaths through my nose and keep my eyes closed. He holds me close once I finish and I take slower breaths. He releases his hand from my mouth and kisses my lips softly.

He grins and lays back in the same position he was before. He's happier now it seems.

I lay against the pillow and smile softly, closing my eyes.

The next morning I wake to find both men with their arms around me. As the door opens to reveal servants I part my lips. I sit up and they both move and wake up. I clear my throat as the servants look at us. "My lady." They look to me and I look at Bjorn then Ivar. Bjorn stands quickly and starts pulling his clothes on. One of the servants tilt their head to the side at him.

He looks to me and nods. "I have to get the ships ready to leave." I nod and smile softly. "Yes. I shall be down soon."

Bjorn looks to Ivar and then leaves. I stand from the bed and Ivar watches me with the servants. I look back at him as he sits against the headboard.

I'm helped into a gown and my messy hair is pulled and brushed. It's put back in its simplicity.

I huff slightly and the servants leave me again with Ivar. "Shouldn't you be getting up to tell your men to get your ships ready?" I look at him and step over to him. "They already are." He looks to me and moves himself to put his contraptions back on.

"I want to raid Delfina." He looks to me and moves my hair over my shoulder. I furrow my brows and look to him. "Why?" I purse my lips and looks down at my hands. He takes my hand and licks his lip. "He hurt you." He stands and places a kiss to my forehead. "So I must hurt him." He grins and I stand as well.

"Ivar. Just leave him be." I stroke his cheek softly. "Return home and rule there." I let out a soft laugh and he looks at me through his eyelashes. "What's the fun in that?"

We step together down the steps and to the square. He gets onto his chariot and Bjorn onto a horse. I look at them both and nod. "Be safe on your journeys."

They nod and Ivar tilts his head. "If you ever need help you know where we are."

I nod and smile softly as they leave. I can feel my chest become heavy as I step back and sigh. Whom must I trust now?