Frankia and Italia.

I wake with a pounding headache to the sun barely rising

I wake with a pounding headache to the sun barely rising. I turn away from it and pull the blankets over my head, closing my eyes. I remember exactly what happened last night.

I feel terrible due to the simple fact of Jean bringing me to my room so no one can see me as a drunken mess. He even took my shoes off as well as let my hair down. How could I be so stupid?

I just wish Odin would've not listened to Ragnar.

I move to lay on my side towards the window again, hopefully the pain will subside as the sun slowly grows to it's peak. A few servants step into the room and look to me. "You're already you for your big day!" One speaks to me and I nod slowly. "Yes.." I stand from the bed and they pull the dress from my body from last night. They push me to the bath and put me in. I don't have time to relax this morning sadly. Prince Jean is greeting everyone outside because you can hear of the loud chatter this early in the morning.

I get in and wash my body and hair, soon stepping out. My hair is dried and braided down my back as they stand me up to pull my dress onto my body. It's beautiful I have to say. Definitely different from my first marriage. If right on cue, Gisla steps into the room and looks at me. "You are absolutely resilient." She places her hands together and smiles, stepping to me. She nods to the servants and they leave.

I sit down at the vanity and look at myself in the mirror. "He's only marrying me for my title. But what man isn't?" I say and practically refer to Rollo whom only married Gisla at first for riches and a vast life.

She steps to me and places her hands onto my shoulders. "You will learn to love each other." She nods and places a chain like headpiece onto my head. "He has already told me he was fond of you. That is why I chose him out of every suitor." I let out a laugh and look back to her. "I might have ruined it last night. We might be mortal enemies." I stand and straighten my dress. "Who is to walk you down the aisle?"

I didn't think about this. I did it myself the first time. But it has to be serious this time due to the priests from Roma. I bite the inside of my cheek. "I don't know.." I look to her and she nods. "Rollo will have to." She smiles to me and takes my hands, kissing them. "I'll retrieve him." She nods and leaves me to my own thoughts. I step and look out of the window, my back to the door. I can feel these emotions welling up inside.

The door opens and I turn, clenching my dress hard to reveal it's just Rollo. No Gisla. He clears his throat and looks to me. I take a breath and step to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, enveloping him into a hug.

He's taken aback by the hesitation he has before wrapping his arms around my waist. I can just feel the tears come down my cheeks as I hug him. He was the initial start to this very moment. I wouldn't be the woman I am right now if it weren't for him. I pull back and go to wipe my cheek harshly but he quickly grabs my wrist, swiping away the tears with his thumb. "Why do you cry?" He speaks softly and I look to him. "This isn't who I am." I take a breath and he takes both of my hands, looking at me in the eye. "But this is who you are meant to be and this is your destiny. You will lead that boy into victories. He will never be scared of death nor fighting. You are a true viking at heart and a strong woman who has been through unimaginable things." He speaks and nods.

I close my eyes for a moment and bells start ringing. It's time. He presses his lips to my forehead and hugs me once more, pulling away, taking my hand. "Now. Shall we go?" I let out a soft laugh and nod, wiping the remainder of wetness from my cheeks.

I take his arm and we step beside each other all the way into the entrance of the throne room where my eyes immediately go to Jean whose eyes do the same to me. I clench my jaw and hold my head high as we step down together.

Rollo hands me off to the priest and Jean, who can't take his eyes off of my presence. I lift my dress slightly and kneel onto the pillow, pressing my elbows onto a wooden railing, clasping my hands together. Jean does the same and we recite Latin, praying to 'our' god. Whomever that may be for me..

I look to the priest and take the piece of bread from his fingers, placing onto my tongue and closing my mouth. Jean does the same and then we both stand to face each other. He takes my hand citing the Latin he is told to speak. He places a golden ring with a crimson red jewel onto my finger and I take my ring that has my crest on it, placing it to his after reciting. I don't smile or anything. We just simply look to each other. Our emotions are hidden. You can tell.

He leans down and pecks his lips softly against mine and I do the same to him as we are now officially married. Queen Isabella Marie Ambrosio Concillion. King Jean Jacques Concillion III.

He takes my hand and we step to the dining hall that is filled with flowers and the tables are parted for gift giving in the middle. We both stand at the table and then sit down. I place my hands into my lap and look over the crowd. We haven't spoken to each other yet.

I take my glass and put it to my lips. The smell almost makes me sick from last night. I set it down and he looks to me. He waves a servant over who is holding water. "My wife needs water." He says and the servant nods, pouring me a glass. I sip from the glass of water and look to him. "Thank you." I speak and set the cup down. He just looks at me for a moment. "How long did you stay during the conversation?" He speaks and puts his thumb to his lips.

I raise a brow and look to him. "I left after you said it was going to be easy to grab the title." I clench my jaw and he lets out a laugh. "So you missed the part where I formally said to my parents, that I truly wasn't here for that. That if they had nothing pleasant to say, they should be on their way." He looks to me. "I figured that's what it was. You missed the part where I also told them to leave after they insulted you once more. Do you see them?" He looks to me and I look around the room.

I clear my throat and look to him. This is the first time someone has managed to stump me. I lick my lips and bite at my lower one. "No. I don't." He looks to me and clenches his jaw. "Don't assume that everyone is after you. Yes you may have had deceitful people. But I am not one of them." He looks ahead and clenches his strong jaw.

I look ahead and take the water, drinking from it to coat my dry mouth once more.

We have sat and opened the gifts, everything saying thank you and dancing in the center and laughing and having fun. Yet everything seems so slow to me. Like time has slowed. I look to my Husband and let out a breath. "I'm sorry." I speak and he looks to me. "I've already forgiven you." He says softly and takes my hand lightly. "I forgave you the moment I kissed you." He looks to my ring and runs his thumb over it. "This was given to me by my grandmother." I look at it and purse my lips. "It's beautiful.." I speak and he nods. "That was my fathers Crest ring." He looks to it and I see the ring I had given him fastened onto his right pinky.

I still feel a pit in my stomach due to the fact of feeling guilty for being so rude to him. I look to him and press a soft kiss to his cheek. "I truly am sorry." I speak softly and he looks to me. "You can make it up to me later." He lets out a soft laugh and I fix the front of his hair, running my fingers through it.

Later.. oh yes.. later.. The one thing to officially consummate the marriage.. stealing his innocence.