Fight For You.

A few days have passed

Enveloped in each other's arms as I hum softly, while Jean caresses my forearm along the tattoo. I adjust slightly and leans up, looking to my newly husband. He glances to me and smiles. "What is it?" He moves to caress my back as I lean up to press my lips softly against his. He lets out a soft hum as I pull away and look towards the window. "We must get up.." I speaks and start to move out yet he grabs ahold of me and furrows his brows. "Just a little longer my love." He strokes my cheek and I roll my eyes playfully as I run my fingertips along his chest and then stomach.

He licks his lips and presses soft kisses to my jaw and neck, caressing my back. I look to the door opening and Jean looks up to the door. Servants step in with armor for the both of us. I look to them and grin, looking to Jean. He lets out a groan and I get up, pulling the red robe to my body, looking back to him. "Come now. We must get ready." He looks to the servants who hold his armor. "But must we always wake so early and go and tend to things that have no meaning?" He looks to me and sits up. "Can't I just lay with my wife and love her body?"

The servants let out a soft giggle at his broken Italian that we have been trying to teach him. I let out a laugh as well and pull my robe from my body. The servants help my dress and I pull on a new set of golden armor that resembles the scales of a dragon. "I shall make it up to you tonight." I tilt my head to the side and he smiles.

I wave the servants away. "I shall help him. No need to see what is mine." They all start for the door but making sure they glance at him.

He stands and steps to me, putting on trousers as well as a shirt. "I might lose you to a servant. They find you very... indulging." I look to him and he laughs, looking down to me. "But I love you and no one compares to you." I smile softly and pull his armor over his head, tightening the leather straps and such. I furrows my brows as I focus on fixing whatever needs to be fixed. He just watches me and then cups my cheek, pressing his lips to mine. "I love you." He whispers and I let out a soft hum. "I love you as well."

I turn and take my sword placing it into my belt, he does the same to his and we step together down from the castle and to the training yard. I grab a shield and he does as well, taking both our swords out. I tilt my head to the side and grin. "Don't be mad if I win my love." He hums and starts moving to circle me. "Oh I won't." I move to strike his sword and he quickly reflects it, shoving me back with the shield.

I stumble back a little and clench my jaw, looking at him. He has a smug grin on his face and I nod slowly. So he wants to play like that hm?

I quickly run to him and shove him with my shield, clashing our swords together. We both put force into our swords and they slide off of each other, causing us to back away.

He adjusts his shoulders slightly and then shoves me down once more this time harder and I can take it. I land onto the mud and quickly move out of the way as he puts the sword into the mud. I kick his ankle just enough to make him fall into the mud as well. He moves and then gets onto me, pinning my arms into the mud. He laughs and I smile sweetly. He looks down to me and I swiftly make it to where I'm on top of him. He lets out a breath and smiles, looking to me. "You are a lot stronger then you seem." I lean down and kiss his lips sweetly. I mumble against them. "I know." I stand up and hold my hand up, helping his up.

We throw the shields into the area they were and walk down the village. He looks around and clenches his jaw. "I feel as if we should be recruiting more soldiers my love." I look to him and purse my lips. "Why do you say that?" I place my hand onto his arm and he looks down to me. "I just think we should build our forces." He kisses my temple and we step back to the room.

I look to the filled bath and look to him, pulling my armor from my body. He does the same and pulls his shirt from over his head, I pull my hair from the easy braid from the night before and look to him as he steps into the tub, leaning back into it. He looks over to watch me and I pull my shirt from over my head as well as my pants.

I step into the tub infront of him, sinking down into it. I lay my head back against the back and feel slightly shifting. Jean leans your and runs his hand up my leg as well as my thigh, pressing his thumbs into the skin. I let out a soft hum as he leans up to kiss along my neck and chest.

The door soon quickly opens and reveals a servant. Jean leans up from kissing my chest and huffs from the second time of being interrupted today. "Your majesties. There is a man here with news. He said it's very important. It's from King Alfred."

I quickly sit up and get out as Jean leans back into the tub. "Bring him to us then." He states and I pull the robe onto my body. Soon after the man arrives. "Queen Isabella." He is frantic almost. "King Alfred needs your help." I had just gotten home not a month ago and they need me once more? How fortunate..

"Okay and what for?" I cross my arms and tilt my head. "King Harrald Finehair in on his way to attack Wessex. We have to be on our way tomorrow morning if you do oblige. But he said. Keep in mind that you should return your favor from the past." I let out a breath and look towards my husband. "He's right.."

Jean speaks to me. "So what does this mean?" I lick my lips and sigh. "That we are going to war with King Alfred."

He tilts his head to the side and hums. "I'll fight for you." He nods and I wave the servant over. "Tell my guards to ready the ships I shall only take half of them and the other half to watch my Kingdoms safety." She nods quickly and leaves the room. I look to the messenger and purse my lips. "We shall leave at dawn." I nod to him and he bows slightly, leaving the room.

I look to my husband and get onto my knees, looking at him in the tub. "Is this your first battle?" I run my thumb against his cheek. "Yes. It is." I lick my lips and clench my jaw. "I can go alone my love." He shakes his head. "No. I am not afraid." He leans to me and kisses my lips, cupping my cheek. I rest my forehead against his and close my eyes.

"I love you." I say softly and he runs his thumb against my cheek bone. "I love you." He says and tucks my hair behind my ear. He stands from the tub and takes his robe. I stand and look to him. "Let us lay together like it's our last night." He says and takes my hand.

For the rest of the night, food was brought to us and so was wine. We learned new things about one another as well.. The way he likes when I do certain things or the way I like that he does certain things.

I shall hope this war is easy.