Force and Blood.

I stand from the creaking bed and look as a guard steps in with the armor

I stand from the creaking bed and look as a guard steps in with the armor. He nods and helps me put it on, as well as the helmet. He stands beside the tent and listens, moving me out of it. I start walking beside my own men and look around, grasping the sword to my waist and shield by my side.

I stand up straight and try to broaden my shoulders. A man moves me to the middle of the group swiftly so no one can see me. I look forward and we start to march towards it. I lick my lips and take breaths, not knowing what is to happen.

The next moment they knock down the barrier in the wall. It's smoky. Like in my dream. I hold the shield close to me and then arrows are shot. Some flew beside my ear and I hold up the shield quickly, until it's no more. I step back and start trying to find my way around the city. To not run into any traps. I know Ivar. He's possible to have some. I hear men cry out in pain, falling into pits of spikes. A viking yells out and I quickly slide down between his swing. I hold my sword out to him to find that it's Ubbe.

He goes to strike but I pull the helmet up lightly. "Ubbe Wait!" He stops when the axe is to my neck and tilts his head to the side. "What are you doing here?" He moves it down and turns to strike a guard behind him. "I was forced!" I dodge the axe and shove them back slightly. "Run towards the square. Be careful."

He nods and I pull the helmet back over my face. I continue to dodge them and push them back using my shield. I arrive to the square but it's not shortly after does Bishop Heahmund approach me. I can hear Ivars yell and horse. Soon after he's knocked from his carriage with a blow to the chest. I part my lips and see Ivar, moving to the front of his carriage, stabbing men who try to kill him. Continuously striking at his body and making his way to the front of it sitting down. He tosses one axe to the other. His face covered and drenched in blood as rain starts pouring down.

He looks to all of us and just starts screaming constantly repeating. "I am Ivar the Boneless!" I pull the helmet completely off.

I've never heard Ivar sound so scary before. One of his eyes is now red and clotted from the blood rushing to his head. The oxygen that cut it off. I gasp at the sight as he looks a Heahmund. Ubbe comes around the corner. Both sides filled with Vikings. As Ivar continues to laugh hysterically, Ubbe holds his hand up to stop them.

Ivar soon makes his way to look at me and laughs. Ubbe then yells. And Heahmund starts backing his horse up. He looks to me and yells out. "Get that woman!" And then soon I'm pulled back, trying to break free as they start fighting.

I am being pulled and tugged all the way back to the camp. Once they start arriving behind us, I am held with my hands behind my back. I look to Heahmund and he gets down from his horse. "You came to fight. Yet you have no ounce of blood coating your armor." He says and clenches his jaw. "You were siding with the Vikings. Cuff her." I try to pull away from them but am stopped by the cuffs.

"Did your soldiers know of this?" Heahmund looks down at me and I shake my head. "No.. I stole the extra armor that we had." I look to him.

"How dare you go against your own people?" I looks down toward the muddy ground and all of the sudden my head is pulled back by my hair. I wince but make no sound. "I do not go against my own people!" I yell and spit at him.

He furrows his brows. "Put her against that pole. We have plans for her later. She went against us as well as her own country." He nods and starts stepping away.

It's freezing out here from the rain, trying not to shake and shiver is one of my main priorities. I try to breathe through the coldness. I lean my head against the beam and look over to Prince Alfred who's watching me. He furrows his brows to me and steps to me. "Shall I pray for you?" I lick my lips and sigh softly. I nod slowly and watch him as he grasps onto a golden cross and starts praying. I tilt my head to the side and shuffle slightly to sit up. I interrupt him. "Ragnar knew your father." He stops and looks to me.

"How did you know this?" He says and crosses his arms. "Ragnar spoke to me. He said he was a godly man." I look up to him and shuffle my knees to my chest. He steps back slightly from me and looks around so no one will hear us. "You must've knew Ragnar in order to know theses things." I look to him and shake my head. "No my dear prince. I've seen him in my dreams." He grips his cross and clenches his jaw. "Alfred. Come away from her." Judith says and he hesitates, looking between both of us. He steps away from me though.

The sleepless night has gotten to me as well as the cold. Hunger is on my mind but not as much as the cold. I shiver slightly but keep myself perched against the beam. I look at the tent that houses Heahmund and watch it intently. Everyone is asleep or just waking up.

My back hurts as well as my neck. My eyes are possibly dark by now and my lips blue.

Heahmund steps out of his tent and steps to a small table where they should eat breakfast. He prays and does the routine cross. I clench my jaw together scrapping my teeth together. If I could kill this man I would.

King Athelwulf and his sons soon join the bishop. They, as well, pray. That infuriating praying is driving me mad. Alfred speaks up at the table. "Father.. She is a queen of her own country. Shouldn't she not be treated fairly in gods will?.." He looks to Heahmund and he looks over to me.

His father speaks up. "Bishop Heahmund is in charge of her. He is a head of the church. He is the one to deal with it." He says and I look away from them and to a pit of fire that burns. I want the warmth. I'd envelope myself if I could. Like water. Drenching it over my body at this point.

Heahmund stands and steps to me. He takes my arm and lifts me up. The pain in my back scorching. He unlocks the heavy metal cuffs and looks to me. He looks to guards. "Escort her to her tent but keep watch." I start stepping but quickly grab onto the guard who helps to have me stand. They step me to the tent, it's warmer due to the fire close by to it.

I am sat onto the bed, the guards soon leaving. Alfred steps in with clean clothes and food. He sets it on the bed. "I expect this to be a good gesture.. To repay me in the future." He speaks and looks at me. I nod and quickly take the water. I sip it and close my eyes. "I'm in your debt." I say with a hoarse voice.

I gulp the water down and eat the food. He leaves me alone and I soon stand, holding myself up. I wince and make a noise. I step over to the small water and wash my hands and face, pulling the clothes from my body.

I change into the clean ones, stepping to the bed. I set the tray to the ground and sit down. I move to lay and slightly shudder when my back lays upon it.

I close my eyes and pull the cover over me tightly to warm up. I soon go into a slumber. One a bear would to hibernate.