Jiraiya felt betrayal next to pain. How could Naruto cheer for Tsunade? He thought they had a bond. He thought they were close. He thought they had something. But apparently he was wrong. Naruto was encouraging Tsunade to kill him. The kid betrayed him. He'll never take him out for Ramen again.

Athena and Shizune stood aside, debating whether or not they should step in and stop Tsunade before she actually kills the man.

"He'll survive " Athena waved it off and turned to Naruto. "Are we still up for our ramen date? "

Naruto beamed and nodded. "Of course. I saw a ramen stand just down the street and I think they also sell sweets"

TonTon was handed back to Shizune with a pat on the head. Athena suddenly felt bad about the fact that they were off to eat miso ramen with extra pork. She might hold back on that and order a different type of ramen.

~~~~~~

Naruto sighed as he finished his second bowl of ramen. Athena was still on her first bowl. She took her time unlike the boy next to her. Naruto wasn't full yet and wanted to order another bowl. Athena only watched silently. The boy could eat as much as he wanted for the one day.

"Naruto, did you ever try taking your time? " Athena asked as she finally finished her bowl. "If you eat so fast it's no wonder you're never full. You're not giving your stomach enough time to register that you had your fill"

Naruto looked at her, ramen hanging from his mouth. He slowly sucked the ramen into his mouth and swallowed. "I never thought of that"

"Try it" Athena pushed away her bowl and ordered some dango. The stand they decided to visit had a variety of foods and sweets. It was the perfect stop for them both. Naruto could have as much ramen as he wanted and Athena could enjoy some dango.

Naruto was taking Athena's advice and slowed down. He ate moderately and eyed Athena silently. He noticed that she had three necklaces. One with her name on it. The other is the teardrop necklace he had and the next was a flower necklace. Was it glowing?

"Athena, your necklace is glowing" Naruto pointed out to the oblivious girl.

Athena looked down and sure enough her self made necklace was glowing. She stared down at it for some time before reaching to it and holding it in front of her. She hummed with a smile as she sent her own chakra through it.

Naruto noticed the change in mood from Athena. What's with that sudden happy smile? Why was the necklace glowing? How did she make it stop glowing?

"What's with the necklace? Why does it glow? "

Athena returned to her Dango after a moment and hardly looked at Naruto. "I made it. It glows when it receives chakra from it's... "What would she call the other necklace? They are one of the same. A twin? Other half? She shrugged. "It glows when the person with the other necklace sends chakra through it"

"Is the other necklace a flower too? "Naruto was suddenly curious. Who had the other necklace?

"Yes"

"What type of flower is it?"

"Lavender"

"Why lavender? "

"Because I like it and it reminds me of my friend"

"It does? "

"Yes" Athena didn't feel like revealing to him why it reminded her of Hinata. He'd ask more questions.

"Who has the other necklace? "

"My friend"

"Is your friend a boy or a girl? "