Eerikki just stands there. "I'll be in my quarters if you would want to speak to me. If not. That is your choice my love." I grab my armor and step through the muddy town. I step into my room and toss the muddy armor to the ground. I pull my boots off and take a seat on the bed. I clasp my hands together and rub my fingers in between each other.

 I clasp my hands together and rub my fingers in between each other

I look at my dirty nails and then stand, as the door opens. It's Hvitserk. "I was coming to see how you were." I nod and take a seat again. "I'm good. How are you?" I ask and look to him. He nods and takes a seat. "I'm better." He speaks and I watch him. "You weren't well last time." He watches me and bites at his lip. "I know. And I'm sorry." I shake my head and stand. "There's nothing to be sorry for." I step to him and kneel down to look up at him.

He leans over slightly and looks at me. "I killed Laergatha." He says softly. I part my lips and then place my hand to his knee. "Bjorn is going to kill me." I stand and look down at him. "It's alright. You will not die." He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. "I don't trust Ivar to help me." I nod and place a hand to his head as the door opens. I look to see Eerikki and he looks to Hvitserk. I pat his shoulder lightly and he stands. "I'll speak to you later." He says lightly and then steps from the room.

I look to him and he closes the door. "I'm sorry I left you." I speak and he crosses his arms. "You may not trust my word. But I fought for you. I lost your sibling before you. So you were what I was trying to hold on to." I speak and take a breath. "Your father would've been proud of the man you are. And that you're stubborn like me." He steps to me and envelopes me into a hug. I stumble slightly but then wrap my arms around him. "I know what you had to do. How much it broke you. Dorin spoke to me." I grip him tightly into my arms. I pull back slightly. "I was your priority. I'm sorry mother."

I look at him and he cups my cheek like I did the day I had left him. "I'm going to kill him." I speak and hold his hand. "He will be crying and begging." I say and he nods. "He deserves it." He speaks and I nod. "So he does." I purse my lips and take a seat. "Have any women been in your life?" He shakes his head and laughs. "Ivar and Hvitserk push them onto me." I hum and nod. "I figured." He takes a seat. "Do you miss him?" He asks and I look to my hands. "Yes. Everyday. I haven't been happy since. Only until now." I smile lightly.

"You should marry Hvitserk or Ivar." I let out a laugh and shake my head. "Absolutely not." I speak and he smiles. "They both would speak of you. It was annoying actually. Like two brothers fighting over a pastry." I move my hair to behind my shoulder and cross my arms. "We will see." He shakes his head and stands. "I am going to change. I shall see you tonight at dinner." He leaves me alone and I purse my lips and then smile. I stand and step to the door, opening it. "Please fill up this bath." A servant nods and I start pulling my clothing from my body.

After a few moments of waiting, I get into it and pull flower petals in It

After a few moments of waiting, I get into it and pull flower petals in It. I lean back and run my hands through the water. I hear the door and I look back to see Hvitserk step back in. "I was coming to ask how that was?" I turn to him and prop my arms up on the side. "It was lovely. I missed him a lot." I nod and he takes a seat on the edge. "You look beautiful. I didn't get to tell you when I saw you. It was like my breath left my soul." He speaks and I look to him. "I wasn't expecting to see you." I say and he lets out a laugh. "Why?" I purse my lips and watch him. "I thought your mind had consumed you completely."

He looks to me and then smiles sweetly. "But I'm here now." He speaks and I take his hand. He cups the back of my head and presses his lips to mine, wanting my touch. I move my lips against his and he pulls back lightly. He reaches down and pulls at the ties of his boots quickly and pulls his shirt from over his head. He gets into the bath and I turn towards him. I let out a soft laugh and he smiles, cupping my cheeks. He moves his lips deeply against mine, pulling me close.

He lifts me up against the side and kisses my chest. It doesn't take long for him to thrust into me. I part my lips and put my head back, gripping onto him, letting a moan escape from my lips. He moves his hips more into me and I moan out louder, digging my nails into his skin. I pull at his braid and he groans out, gripping onto me tightly. He releases and I clench my legs around him as I release as well. I take harsh breaths and he kisses my forehead softly.

He runs his hand against my thigh slowly and moves his hips slowly back. I lick my lips and he presses his lips sweetly against mine. He sinks down into the water and I get down, getting in as well. "Turn around." I speak and he nods, doing as I say. I pull at the bands in his hair and run my hand through it. I smile and he goes down, then up, pushing it back. I lean back and he turns to face me. "Isabella?" I hum and look at him. "Long ago, I asked you to marry me. And if we are going into a battle I'd want your answer." I tilt my head to the side and take soft breaths.

"I will see. But at this moment. I don't see my life going too much longer." I speak softly and he watches me. "Don't say that." I look at him and then put my head back. "It's the truth Hvitserk." He moves toward me and looks down at me. "I love you." I look over his face. "What if I don't know how to anymore?" I speak and he strokes my cheek. "I can wait." I watch his complexion and feel utterly heartbroken for this boy, yet I do love him dearly. I have loved him dearly. He is the one to always treat me so sweetly. "Hold me.." I speak lightly and he pulls me into his arms. I hold onto him and purse my lips, closing my eyes. We stay like this for moments and I finally look up to him. "I'll marry you. But this is between us for now."