Chapter 30-Sakura's Holiday Treat

Dedicated to @KathyBookworm :)

THIRD PERSON POV

A WEEK AGO...

"Yahiro, I need your help."

Saiga Yahiro never expected a call from Ushikubo Sakura asking for his help. Considering how he was like, he didn't even know people would call for his help.

"What is it, Sakura?" he replies, hearing Sakura muttering at the other end of the line.

"It's the Autumn Holidays next week, isn't it?" he could hear her pause. She was too honest, and would never lie, even to a scheming person like him. "I'm planning to invite Jun for a getaway. We can bond together, since we aren't official..."

Yahiro laughed. He couldn't help but feel amused about how Sakura fancied Jun, the boy who practically stuck to his twin and the animal lover, Ryuu.

"What's so funny?" Sakura demands on the phone. All she could hear was Yahiro laughing, and she immediately regretted her decision to ask for his help. She should've called Akira instead. She didn't even know what made her press Yahiro's contact on her phone.

"You and Jun." Yahiro replies in between his laughs.

"Hey!" Sakura exclaims. "Last I checked you agreed to go on a date with Megumi!"

Sakura couldn't hear any response, and there was no laughter. She smiled to herself, feeling triumphant over shutting Saiga Yahiro up.

"Fine, I'll help." Sakura fist-pumped the air as she heard the defeat in Yahiro's voice. "I think you should invite the rest of the SA, and me. Because you don't want it to be awkward between you and Jun, do you?"

Yahiro heard Sakura sigh. He smiled to himself. Now he had the chance to show the SA that he was a good choice for Megumi. He wanted to see her, but decided against calling her. He didn't want her to think of him as some desperate guy.

"I'll plan out the details, but we will both go see Mrs Karino." Sakura hangs up on Yahiro, without giving him a chance to reply.

"Are you both not aware that it is the Autumn Holidays next week? You don't need permission." Mrs Karino had an amused look on her face when both Sakura and Yahiro dropped by.

"Well..." Sakura started, unsure of what to say.

"She thought maybe the SA had to come back to the Academy during the Autumn Holidays and it was best if we asked you. Where are the SA anyways?" Yahiro chipped in. He noticed that the greenhouse gates were locked, and it was a school day.

"They're in Gyoza Elite Academy for a cultural experience."

Cultural experience? Yahiro scoffed at that thought. Knowing Gyoza Elite, it would be far from the "cultural experience" anyone could think of.

PRESENT DAY...

Nagisa looked through her duffel bag for the third time, excited about going to one of the private resort islands of the Ushikubo family. Funny how she was late but she could still "double-check" her bags three times. She had yet to meet Sakura, one of the planners of this great Autumn Holiday getaway. However, a part of her felt awkward to have such a celebration over a small little challenge in which the SA were dominating. "Squishing flies" Kei had put it when she came over for dinner with her cousins and uncle. She wondered what kind of surprises the resort island would have, and how they were all going to spend their time having fun.

The SA had agreed to meet at the ferry terminal, and Nagisa didn't need to try to even find them. The only group of people with heaps of luggage were Akira, Megumi, Hikari and another girl with short, pale lilac hair.