Chapter 21-Summer Plans

THIRD PERSON POV

"No way! You're letting Tadashi plan with you? How about us?" Akira screeched as she sent a death glare towards Kei and Tadashi, who cowered behind him.

It was the last day of school before summer holidays start, and it was when Kei announced that he has yet to plan on the trip they were leaving for tomorrow, today. And imagine all the pissed faces when Kei personally asked Tadashi to help with the planning.

"Ryuu!" Akira calls out to the green haired boy that just arrived, clueless about what happened. "Tell me you don't want Tadashi planning our summer holidays with Kei!"

Ryuu stares at the SA, a puzzled look on his face as he took in what Akira told him. "Give Tadashi a chance." was all he said before he sat in between the twins, who snuggled up to him.

"Why can't we all plan together, Takishima?" Hikari asks, staring at Kei, whose eyes widened slightly before he went back to his stone cold mask.

"This is worth the surprised look on your faces once I tell you where we'll spend our entire summer holiday at and you guys," Kei points towards his classmates, his gaze settling on a frowning Akira. "Cannot back out or leave."

Akira's glare could kill people, but Kei's was purely emotionless and colder than ice. Akira was first to break out of the glaring contest.

"So where are we going?" Ryuu asks, running a hand through his disheveled hair.

Kei shakes his head and smirks. No matter where they guessed, he knew they certainly wouldn't guess this place. And even Tadashi tried every country he could think of. But clearly, Tadashi wasn't a good gauge since all he could think about were places abundant with lush rainforests, or any rough terrain with adventure screaming at him.

"So Nagisa is exempted?" Hikari narrows her eyes and looks at Kei sceptically. Kei gulps a little but Ryuu answers for him.

"I don't think she can anyways. She has family matters and a current problem with her employee."

"How do you know?" Akira challenged. To her, none of the SA knew much about the mysterious Takishima Alberto heiress, and they didn't even know her family's riches were worth comparing, or who her relatives were.

"I sort of know her. She's helping us settle the problem with the guys who kidnapped Jun and Megumi." as soon as Ryuu spoke, both the twins nodded in agreement. They trusted Ryuu and they knew Nagisa would always help them. Just like the old times.

Akira slumped back and crossed her legs. She was feeling really wary and suspicious of everything, she didn't even know why she was feeling this way. Maybe she was afraid that Kei was going to join forces and dump all of the SA in some scenic landscape, full of canyons, forests and most importantly, no place for tea.

Akira knew she had to do something. Calling Tadashi for a private conversation, she started to plot.

"What do you have to say?" Tadashi spoke, as naive as he always was.

Akira batted her eyelashes, staring at Tadashi with the best puppy dog-like eyes she could muster. Pouting, she said. "Are you really going to take us to a place with no signs of human civilisation or are you going to please the damsels of distress by sending all of us to a modernised place?"

To try increase her appeal, she bit her bottom lip. Akira hoped he would buy it.

"Err, no." Tadashi scratches the back of his head, unsure of what to reply. He never expected Akira to be like this. Well, he didn't even have a say in where to go. Kei just gave him a couple of orders to help with the planning for a summer-long trip. It wasn't easy for Kei, and all of the SA had vowed to help him whenever they can ever since the last school festival. Nagisa didn't take the vow, but they were all sure she would help whenever she could. Heck, she was following Kei's individualistic side by trying to solve things on her own. "Kei plans it all."