Chapter 29-Crush Those Losers

THIRD PERSON POV

"Um...um...Chairwoman Karino?" The timid secretary called out to her boss. She peeked her head through the door of the intimidating woman, her petite form enveloped in cold sweat when she realised her boss was not there. The chairwoman was out. As a secretary, she had failed to take notice of Mrs Karino's disappearance, despite the sound of the killer stilettos.

She froze as she soon realised that she could actually hear the click-clack sound she had grown accustomed to hear over the few years she had worked here at the academy. Shocked beyond belief, she quickly shut the door of the chairwoman's office and rushed back to her desk, accidentally tripping over her chair in the process.

"Mira?" Mrs Karino called out to her secretary. Mira replied with a shriek as her head collided with the table.

"Chairwoman Karino!" Mira says a little too quickly. Somehow Mrs Karino understood Mira's situation. Nodding she replied to her secretary. "My office, Mira. Five minutes from now."

Five minutes later, Mira had all the required files and was freshened up and ready to meet her boss.

Mira was about to knock, her fisted hand inches away from the cool surface of the polished mahogany door when the chairwoman's voice interrupted her.

"What is the matter you would like to discuss with me, Mira?" The chairwoman asked the moment Mira's head poked through the door as the shy girl slowly walked into the office.

Mira gulped, not liking Mrs Karino's tone of voice.

"It's Gyoza Elite Academy..." Mira's voice was barely above a whisper. "...their academic results are almost as good as Hakusen's..."

"Louder, Mira!" The chairwoman snaps, clearly losing her patience.

"Gyoza Elite Academy thinks they're better than us!" Mira squeaked as she shrunk back closer and closer towards the door. If she spoke any more, she would have fainted from all the pent-up anxiety. Would she end up fired? She shuddered slightly at the thought of losing her job just because she was nothing but a coward when it came to speaking with people.

"You came from that school, didn't you?" Chairwoman Karino says, slowly pacing around her office table. Mira didn't know what to do. She may have came from Gyoza Elite Academy, but she was nothing but a wallflower. She was never involved with her eager-to-overachieve classmates.

"Yes..." Mira said softly. The chairwoman smirked.

"So do you still recall the traditions they welcome even until now?"

Mira nodded slowly. She didn't know what to do, how to react to the lady that could possibly fire her with the snap of her fingers.

"Then I believe the SA can now have a cultural experience in Gyoza grounds." Mrs Karino smiled, or attempted to. It was purely evil, and all she thought of was to put the Gyozas in place, save the painfully shy secretary she had.

Tadashi fidgeted as he and the SA stood right outside the door of his mother's office. Mira, the secretary, had called them out of their greenhouse, asked Hikari out of her Japanese lesson in order to meet the chairwoman for an impromptu meeting.

Mira's hand wavered by the door, and once again, the chairwoman called them to enter before they could even knock.

As the SA stood by the chairwoman's table, Mira slowly shuffled out. She didn't want to hear anything. As much as she disliked her loud and boisterous classmates, she felt the pride of graduating from Gyoza Elite Academy.