Chapter 18-Fighting Over A Holiday Trip

THIRD PERSON POV

"Paris!"

"No no no! An adventure in Africa!"

"I say Vienna, and Megumi's with me!"

"Why not the desert wildlife of Australia?"

"I want to go to New York!"

"I'm fine with any place but Nagisa is the one who decides." Kei pointed out to the arguing students.

The rest of the Special A ignored him as they continued to argue over the destinations to go for summer break. Kei was lucky last time to be able to propose a challenge and pick Hawaii, but the dirty tricks that were carried out the last time made him think otherwise. And to think they all had forgotten the challenge trip to Adventure Island where Nagisa won the choice to select a location for this very break.

Kei sighed, knowing how the Special A class brought all these people of many differences together and united as one. Nagisa wasn't here yet and Kei hoped his cousin was late. No way would he be able to split them apart as they claw each other just to get a say in where the entire SA would go together for summer break.

"Get that sloth away! That thing has no say!"

"Even with that sloth, your chances are at zero!"

"Nagisa is the one that decides!" Kei yelled, again, he was ignored.

"I want to decide this!"

"We can all go camping!"

"Shopping!"

"Megumi don't you dare sing!"

Kei sighed, staring at all of them, mostly Hikari. Her determined eyes made it seem as if she would get the place of her dreams but the looks of the rest were just as determined. As rich as all members of the SA were, they didn't exactly have time to travel. Hikari, on the other hand, had time but couldn't afford to go places.

If the SA made Kei choose, he would surely go along with Hikari, even if the SA called him biased. That bright smile of the poorest in the SA could bring rays of sunlight to Kei's stormy days.

'Nagisa, come quick and help.' Kei thought as he saw the SA fight non-stop. It was so serious, Akira forgot that it was already tea time. Thinking of the devil really summoned it. Speaking of the devil can go down the drain. Now it's thought-controlled.

The greenhouse doors flung open, and Nagisa came in panting. Thankfully, the loud noise made the quarrelling people stop. But only for a moment. They greeted Nagisa before continuing with the heated argument.

Nagisa stood by the door, hair tied into a messy bun. She didn't wear a tie, so her button at the collar was left unbuttoned. It was obvious she came out in a rush. She had only one sock pulled up to the knee while the other was loose around her ankle, waiting to be pulled up. Plopping into the seat next to Kei, she turned to face her stony cousin.

"What did I miss?" she asked, managing to crack a smile.

"Holiday trip plans. They're deciding it without you. You know, the first place we go to when Summer Break comes." Kei explained as if Nagisa was a fool.

He expected her face to turn red with absolute fury and start another argument but her face paled a little and all she replied him was "Oh." What happened to her usual more cheery self? Nagisa was acting strange lately. She was completely fine when she had gotten used to the SA but now, she was no different from a stranger. Somehow like a changed person altogether. Just that small reaction from his cousin and Kei could tell.