Chapter 12-Evidence

Chapter 12-Evidence

POV OF THE ANONYMOUS SA MEMBER

It took me a while, but I've managed to hunt her apartment download it's not easy, since that girl's really sharp and quite aware of her surroundings. But she wasn't that aware if I had found her apartment in the middle-class part of town.

She must be some poor girl to have stayed in such an apartment, and on a scholarship. Because even the most humble and poor of the academy still had a place to call their own property.

It was finally a chance for me to gather the evidence. I even have a professional photographer next to me as I carry out the dirty work.

'Nagisa, I'm not free tonight. Can you do me a favour and get me a notebook? I really need it tomorrow.' I sent the text to her, hoping that she would not raise any eyebrows.

'Yeah, sure.' she replies. And I smile.

The photographer had previously snapped a couple of photos of Nagisa in her male attire. Now, all I needed was to have her walk out normally. For the past few days she had came out still in her male attire, much to my disappointment. I'm just waiting for the day she feels comfortable enough to slip up.

I just hope tonight's the right time.

That night, I stayed up to take a look at the high quality images that had her face fully capture. Just thinking about her actions got my blood boiling. Should I threaten her? Blackmail her to the point that she would leave?

It didn't seem like a good idea to me. I didn't want to be exposed for being such a stalker.

Come to think of it, it was better if she faced the chairwoman's wrath, and get expelled. It would be a better way to rid of her once and for all. I would send the photos anonymously with a computer-typed letter. Viola! She'll be gone then!

Back to Hawaii or wherever she lived with her gang of cross-dressing liars. I couldn't wait to see her gone. I mean, fans couldn't stay in the Special A.

I couldn't control the evil grin extending from ear to ear. When the time comes and she's exposed, I'd be the innocent bystander. If I felt like being merciful, I might even shed a tear or two. I can play and act as well as her.

Fans get on my nerve and I will make sure she knows her place.

I just want to be a fly on the wall and see the Chairwoman's face unleash all the anger and her true face.

I shall wait until I get my chance alone, which wasn't really easy. I shoved all the photos in between a textbook, knowing no one would really go through all the items. I will be nice, for once, giving her the chance to stay for one more week, before I hand the evidence over to the chairwoman.

"Hello?" I spoke as I picked up my buzzing phone.

"Meet me at Cafe Latte. There are some things we need to discuss."

I walked to the cafe as I was told, grumpily as the pouring rain dampened my mood to even go out.

"What do you want now? I did everything you said, yet I don't benefit from it."

He smirked back at me, and replied. "Oh you innocent kid. All I did was feed you lies so that Takishima Nagisa Alberto would stay away from Kei and you got her away from Ryuu."

Wait...If that's her real name...Her two family names...

I stood up without a care and punched him in the face.

"How dare you! How dare you make me hate someone like this for your own motives! I thought we were acquaintances!"

He glared at me darkly, and then his lips curled into a malicious smirk. How dare that man. How dare he!

{published 07/02/2014}

A/N
Heyyy! Thanks for all the awesome support!
Apart from this short chapter, there will be
another one coming tomorrow!
Enjoy reading. Do vote and comment as well.
Any questions? Just ask and it will be on the
Author's Note either on the next update or in a few updates to come.

theonlyphyn<3