Chapter 26-Autumn Tea Festival

{read the A/N thank you very much :) }

THIRD PERSON POV

A slight buzz caused Akira to jolt awake. She stared at the chairwoman's message. She approved of her actions. Akira smiled. She decided against falling back asleep. She had to plan how to get all her fellow classmates out and into her car to be shipped off. In short, kidnapping.

She'd do anything for the annual event. Including her plans to use Hikari as bait for Kei. She had woke up extra early to carry out the kidnapping scheme. The event was four hours away from her current location, and she wanted to be there early to socialise. She wanted to wear one of her cocktail dresses, but the chairwoman wanted to show off the talents of the SA. Reporters would be there to snap a picture of the school logo, and the famous uniform.

"Miss?" the driver called out to her. "We've reached Tsuji Ryuu's apartment."

She rubbed her eyes. During the short ten minute drive to Ryuu's apartment, she had decided to catch up on some sleep. She couldn't be sleepy during event, she wanted to be wide awake, so she wouldn't miss a single thing.

Akira smiles, and gestures a few men to follow her. One of them handed her the robotic penguin. It would definitely attract Ryuu's attention. After all, Ryuu loved animals. In a sleepy state, it wouldn't be easy to tell the robot from the real thing. The robotic penguin was one of the most highly developed ones she had gotten her hands on with such short notice.

Once she was by Ryuu's doorstep, she could see light from underneath the door. Ryuu was awake, so her robot would work. She pressed the yellow button on her remote control, and penguin noises she obtained from a documentary began to play. Using the joystick, she started moving the robotic penguin, watching from behind a pillar to see what would happen.

Ryuu slowly came out, and he went after the penguin. Akira snapped her fingers and before Ryuu could do anything, a bag was placed over his head.

"Don't shout, Mr Tsuji. Your life is in no danger whatsoever. We will fetch your uniform for you and send you to the location." one of Akira's men said. Akira face palmed at her men's words, but did not utter a single sound.

Once Ryuu was out of earshot, Akira burst into laughter, clutching her stomach. She never knew her plan could work so well. Now, she still needed to grab the rest of the SA and be on her merry way.

One pancake was all it took to get Tadashi. Akira laughed so hard she spent five minutes tearing and laughing at the same time. The pancake was just a squishy, and it could appeal to the naïve boy as much as the real food could. Then she realised she didn't have any idea how to lure Nagisa, or the twins. She had prepared a fake festival poster for Hikari if she were to be awake.

Much to Akira's happiness, they were all sleeping. When she dropped by Hikari's, she too was fast asleep. Akira just hoped Kei was sleeping too. It was only a wish, it didn't come true.

Kei was never the easy person to grab. Akira could still recall the time where she had to stop Kei from winning, and even an attempt to kill him didn't work. She didn't really know what could distract him apart from the real Hikari, and he would still put up a fight then.

Even an idiot like Tadashi knew Kei couldn't be taken by force. Akira sighed. For the sake of her happiness, she had to do this. She refused to receive the punishments of disobeying the chairwoman. The consequences were never nice. Once, because of Tadashi's foolishness, they had to clean the entire school on their own, including the toilets. Tadashi himself faked sickness, but his own mother still dragged him to school by ear.