~Chapter 22 & 23 In Kei's Eyes~

BONUS CHAPTER~Chapter 22 & 23 In Kei's Eyes~

KEI'S POV

Hikari, I think as I stare at a picture of us together in last year's school festival, I will fix how much I screwed up the last time with my mood swings. How I'd get so enraged over how dense she is baffles me. How did I end up angry with my dear, sweet Hikari?

I will fix it this time, make this a trip she'll never forget as we make memories together. Maybe by the end of summer she wouldn't be so dense, and realise my feelings for her. I know I don't express it well, but I don't really want anyone to know, and rat out to Hikari. It won't be a surprise then.

I'm a patient person, I want her to realise my feelings for her and her feelings for me before we really get into our relationship. Though it's hard to keep staying patient, so maybe I'll give her a nudge in the right direction.

Sometimes I do wonder if Hikari is that dense, if she's just testing me? But how clueless she can get sometimes pulls that idea out.

"Kei!" my father calls out to me, pleading look on his face. "Just this once, help me complete, and I promise not to interrupt your summer holidays!"

"I need to pack." I reply coldly, glaring at him. Why can't he just do the work himself? He's already 35! That man just won't grow up, just like his baby face. "And you'll break that promise because you'll still email me work."

My father shrinks back and leaves me be as always. I'm so proud of my glare, I get to do what I want to, but I don't take advantage of that. Maybe not all the time. It did get me out of all those blind dates.

The next day, Akira goes round picking everyone up as I await them at the Todou's private airport. I've hired a larger jet this time, to accommodate the luggages the girls will bring, and the extra ones full of clothes they will bring back.

And I'm oh so kindly giving Ryuu some time off seeing my cousin, while being close.

I mean, wouldn't you feel awkward seeing your cousin laughing along with your friend, and your friend happens to like her? And with my super memory, that image is etched into my brain, and it won't go away.

We board the jet, and I've already briefed the pilot and crew. If anyone speaks a word to them, they'd go back to working for normal jets, instead of high-class private jets.

Here's to eight hours of being in the same row as Hikari, just an aisle apart!

We didn't talk, but she occasionally smiles back at me, and I smile back too. Seeing Hikari so cheerful, so happy, it's rubbing onto me. Until Akira comes and ruin the happy mood.

"Kei!" she screams. "Are you dumb? What are we doing in Hawaii again!"

I shrug, not really wanting to tell her the true reason.

I smile at her and reply, "Well, I picked using a random country generator I found online. And I made myself pick the tenth country I clicked on to go to." I hope that covered it up, since they should believe me and my ways.

And I set Akira on fire. She was fuming mad, and she may or may have not attempted to throw everything she could find and hit me with. From random cups of orange juice she must have stolen to trays that served our meals.

Hikari calms Akira down, and I have no idea how she does it. Maybe she has a charm, that's why. And her charm increases by billions when she's with me, because I feel so attracted to her. Even if she doesn't have a charm, I would still love her for who she is. Because that's my Hikari.

We all get off the plane, and piled up our luggage and sped off. I, for one, want to get my lodgings settled quickly so I can launch into my Hikari-involved plans...