Chapter 17-Caught-Part Two

Chapter 17-Caught

PART TWO

UNKNOWN POV

I sat as close to the speakers as possible, hoping to hear something valuable. Instead, I couldn't hear the voice of my accomplice but the voice of many others. It was the SA that was speaking, and also Takishima Nagisa Alberto, the illegal child. I heard the annoying paper flipping sound of Yamamoto Megumi. It ticked me off, more than any noise in the world now. What could have been written on the sketchbook of hers. Has she revealed everything or continue the secrecy and our real motives?

"Is that true? That bastard."

"We'll be by your side, Megumi. Don't you worry."

"Let's go give them a beating now!"

"Calm down and have a sip of the soothing tea."

"Why did you do this again?"

"I understand, Megumi. It's not your fault from the beginning."

The SA know more than they should. I could tell from the way they reacted. She might not have told the whole story but this is enough.

If she told, it would be her last straw. I'm not going to save her anymore. I will shut her up, using her younger brother to make her follow. This was meant to be a secret, not to be spilled to anyone. We mentioned it during our alliance. Well, now that the secret's been spilled, no way was I letting her off that easily.

"Men, prepare to make a move tonight."

I will shut her up, no matter what the consequences. The president wanted this, and I will not hesitate to mention the secrecy and confidentiality this task had. It was to prevent Kei and Nagisa from reconciling, and it would have been perfect. And apparently, feeding lies to Megumi regarding how a certain brotherly figure to them would leave forever, she helped me. And to think she was willing to make her boyfriend do her bidding to destroy Ryuu's feelings. Girls will always be girls, softening so much it destroys them.

My men snuck out silently and I smiled to myself. This matter would not be of any concern any longer. Megumi will have no choice but to submit to my orders and my every command if she wants everything to stay this way.

"I will find another way to get Nagisa out of the picture. I bet my job on that."

RYUU'S POV

I waited at my apartment for the twins arrival. What was taking them so long? Their parents were leaving overseas again, and they were coming over. Nagisa was invited as well, and she couldn't leave my animal sanctuary, she really loved it there. Ever since I found out she was my childhood friend for a short period of time, I contemplated on whether to invite her for dinner with Jun and Megumi but Megumi had got to Nagisa first and asked her over. Of course Nagisa had accepted. Why would she decline a nice meal with her friends?

"Nagisa," I called out to her, and she was playing happily with the young cub I took to school a few days ago. "I'm going to wait for the twins at the lobby." she nodded in reply and continued laughing, stress no longer evident on her face. I smiled to myself, content that everyone in the SA was enjoying each day as it passes. I took off my apron and walked out, my apartment door clicking shut and I closed it as quietly as possible. Cursing at the lifts getting repaired, I went down more than twenty floors just to get to the lobby. Why can't the repairmen see that there are more than thirty floors to this apartment and have the decency to leave at least one lift functioning?

I finally got to the lobby level and waited there anxiously, wondering where the twins were. Getting a little too impatient after pacing around for ten minutes, I walked out of my skyscraper height of an apartment building to see a sight I never wanted to see. I ran with all my might towards the twins, anger pumping through my blood and into my veins.