𝓢𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓵: 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓜𝓮 𝓞𝓾𝓽

Hey all!  Hope you guys are having a safe quarantine and staying healthy.  This is a time where we need to keep check of our mental health, I know I need to.  You are not alone!

I wrote a story that was at first was intended to be dark, but surprisingly, this whole quarantine made my perspective change on the story and I hope it can change your guys perspective on mental health!  I really wanted to emphasize the importance of our mental health and how we need to take steps in taking care of it.  I tried to do that with Psychopath, but I don't believe I lived up to it.  So I went ahead and continued the story and wrote a sequel in hopes that it gives you guys some inspiration from Jason's story and the other characters as well. 

I put more of a story between each character as far as it goes with mental health issues or even just battles itself.  I tried to incorporate as much dynamic as far as it goes problems people face in life whether that be mental health issues or just events that occur to us as we may go through life.  I wanted to also highlight how importance it is to be nice to the people around you, as we have no idea what on earth they're thinking about in that moment. 

I hope you all enjoy the story.  Thank you guys so much for all the reads comments and votes on this story, I swear it made my day every time I saw a comment or saw that I reached another 1k :,) it means the world to me.  Have a great day 💜