47.

Ana's POV
"Yeah, I'll let you know the day we find out alright?" Justin tells Ryan over the phone. Ryan was telling Justin that he was planning on spoiling the baby. But he wasn't sure what clothes to buy due to us not knowing the gender yet.

Ryan was actually the first person Justin had told about me being pregnant. He doesn't have that much of a close friendship with his parents, so Ryan was like his only family he had. Even though they're not blood family, the friendship they have is unbreakable.

"We find out in about two months," Justin tells Ryan as he washed the dishes. I was currently looking at a small magazine with cribs and ideas for a baby's room. Looking in the book, I see a white crib with a dresser connected to it on the side. Grabbing the marker next to the book, I circle it and flip the page.

"Babe, how far along are you?" Justin asks an I lightly laugh as he was blabbering on about me being pregnant.  "Two and a half months," I say and he replies, "Two and half months.  Wait, so that means next month we find out the gender!" He tells me and I nod my head smiling at his excitement.  "I'm telling you Ryan, she's having a girl," he tells Ryan to tease me and I playfully roll my eyes. 

"What do you think about this one?" I ask Justin as I point to a picture of a room in the theme of baby blue and a light grey.  He places the last plate on the rack and he turns off the water to see what I was pointing at.  "That looks nice," he says nodding his head as he looked over my shoulder and eyed the picture in the magazine.  "You want stripes?" He asks looking at another picture with stripes on the walls.  I scrunch up my nose and shake my head making him lightly laugh. 

Before walking away to clean some more, he giggles and places a kiss at the top of my head.  "Whatever you want okay?" He tells me and he then walks away as he continues talking on the phone with Ryan. As I continued looking in the magazine, the smell of the eggs Justin was boiling flew into my nose making me immediately gag.

I get off of the seat and run to the trash can in the kitchen. "Hold on, I'll call you later," Justin says as he throws his phone on the counter and he runs to me. He held my hair back as I threw up and he rubbed my back when I finished. "Are you okay?" He asks worried and I nod my head. "It was the eggs," I say gagging and he stands up to turn off the stove. "I'm sorry," he says and I shake my head. "It's fine," I say standing up to go into the restroom to brush my teeth.

Coming out of the restroom, I go into my closet and change my clothes. Justin and I are supposed to go to crib shopping today, so I decided to get dressed now. "Everything okay?" Justin asks and he walks in the room and I nod my head yes. "Just changing that's all," I say and he nods his head. "You want to go to the store right now?"  He asks and I nod my head as I put a shirt on.  "Alright, I'll be downstairs when you're ready okay?" He says and with that he leaves the room to go back downstairs. 

After getting dressed and putting my hair in a messy bun, I go back downstairs and Justin gets the keys from the counter.  "Don't forget your best friend," he says as he hands me the magazine and I nudge his side making him laugh.  "You spend more time staring at the book than you look at me," He jokes and I laugh as I then kiss him. 

"Did you pick out one?" He asks we get in the car and I nod my head.  "I was thinking maybe white since you want to do the cloud theme," I tell him and he nods his head as we back out of the drive way.  "That'll match well.  Did you find anything else?  Like a dresser or something you think he'll need?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Maybe we'll find something at the store," he says and I nod my head. "Ryan had asked me if he could be the one to plan the baby shower," he says and I laugh. "If he wants to then I'm okay with that. You want a baby shower?" I ask and he nods his head.