11.

Jason's POV
"Yeah I'll make sure to let them know Ms. Segura thank you so much for letting me know, bye," Ana says into the phone as I stood next to her.  She was currently stirring some pasta in a pot, but wasn't being very successful or quick as she was very concentrated and concerned about the conversation she was having.  She sighs and puts down her phone on the counter as she smiles.  "What are you smiling for?" I ask her.

"They found some DNA on the person who killed Aislynn and Emily.  They're going to finally get their justice, I'm just so happy I could cry," she says and my breathing stops for a second.  "What kind of DNA," "Semen," she says and I blink a few times. 

I didn't do any sexual intercourse with them, how?

"That's great, I'm glad to hear they'll be getting their justice," I pretend to be happy, but I kind of am because once they figure out who's semen it is, they'll just assume he's the one that killed them. And Ana will never know what I really did to them.

"Do you know when the tests will be done?" I ask her and she says "Not sure, they'll keep me informed though. It's so sweet to know that you care," she smiles and kisses me. I internally laugh but kiss her back, "Of course I do," not, I reply and smile at her as she places the pasta in plates for us to eat.

Ana's POV (1 week later)
Laying my head down on Jason's shoulder, I close my eyes and hear the voices in the movie we were currently watching. "Hilarious," I hear Jason laugh and I feel his chest rise and fall quickly from the laugh being released from his chest. "Look babe, he got the fake I.D. from the..." I feel his eyes looking down at me. "You're falling asleep baby?" He whispers to me placing some fallen hairs behind my ear. "Mhm," I mumble and he holds me close to his chest where my head lay on his peck.

He places a kiss at the top of my head where he begins inhaling the smell of my hair. I suppose he tried falling asleep as well as his head lay there for a few minutes.

Suddenly my phones rings. I groan not wanting to get up because my phone was charging across the living room. "Don't go babe," he mumbles holding me close and I stretch getting prepared to stand up. "I need to check if it's Emily's mom," I say and he sighs letting me go. I stand up and he slaps my ass making me release a small yelp. I look back at him as I walk to my phone and he looks at me trying to be seriously mad at him, but failing to do so, he laughs.

I answer, "Hello?" I say knowing that it was in fact Emily's mom, "Ana, we've got bad news.  Turns out, it wasn't semen that they found.  So they still have no idea who killed them," She tell me and I shake my head, "No evidence at all?" I say and she says, "No idea at all.  Whoever killed them must have killed multiple people to have known to leave no evident behind," she says and I respond, "Yeah... I still have hope we'll find out who did it though." 

I look behind me to see Jason making grabby hands at me from his seat at the couch.

"Well, I'm sure you're busy so I'll let you go. If I find out more information, I will let you know okay," she says and I respond, "Alrighty, thank you so much, have a great day, bye," and she hangs up.  "They found out who it was?" Jason asks. 

Jason's POV
"No, whoever killed them must have been crazy about killing though.  It seems like they know about not leaving evidence behind," she informs me and I nod my head pretending to agree.

Then my phone rings, and I reach in my pocket to pick it up. "Dad?" I whisper to myself looking at the phone. This can't be good. "Everything alright Jason?" Ana asks and I stutter, "N-Yeah! Everything is fine, let me just take a call outside," I say and she nods her head as I walk out.