23.

Ana's POV
Getting into Justin's car, I smile, I was one to love late night adventures.  I put my seat belt on, and we drive to the store first.

"So where does your friend with the dogs live?" I ask as he begins driving. "In Los Angeles, I'll let him know that I'm stopping by," he says and I nod my head. "What type of dogs are you into?" He asks and I answer, "I prefer small dogs, but in this case, whatever will keep me safe," and he asks, "So you wouldn't mind having like as Rottweiler, or a pit pull?" He drives into the freeway and I shake my head. "Whatever barks loud," I say laughing and he nods his head. "We'll see what he has," he says as he continues driving.

I stare through the window staring at the cars passing by. The sky was dark, and I could see the mountains in the far, and the city lights on the other side. "Wow," I say to myself.

"Punch buggy!" Justin punches my arm, "Ow! You little bitch!" I say attempting to punch him back, but he blocks my punch with one hand. "No punch backs!" He says laughing and I laugh as I put my arm back down. "You just saved yourself there Bieber," I say and he eyes me.

"Watch, I'm going to look for one, and I'll punch you back," I say and he laughs, "Not if I see it first," "You just keep your eyes on the road Bieber, I'll find one and sock the shit out of you," I say and he chuckles.

"Found any?" He asks and I say, "Noo-OH THERES ONE RIGHT HERE!" And I punch his arm making him say, "Ow! Jeez woman. That actually hurt," he says laughing as he massages his arm. "I got a little too excited," I say laughing and he responds, "Just a little? I can't even feel my bicep right now," he says and I laugh.

"Told you I'd get you back" I say in a sassy tone and he lightly pinches my thigh making me squeal. "You're so ticklish," he says squeezing my waist and I squirm, "No I'm not," and he laughs as he pinches me here and there making me laugh.

"You're laughing, you are obviously ticklish sweetheart," he says giving me a look and I give it back to him. He squishes my cheeks in one hand making my lips pucker, "You're so cute," he says and then he realizes what he had just said and done.

"Pretend that didn't happen," he says making a serious face as he then focuses on the road. I do as he says, and I stay quiet.

There was an awkward silence.

"You're pretty cute if I say so myself," I say looking out the window acting like I didn't want him to hear it. "I'm sorry what was that?" He says leaning in to me so I could repeat myself. "You heard me," I say giggling still staring out the window. "No I didn't, I'd like for you to say it again so I can hear you," he says and I sigh.

"I said, you're pretty adorable if I say so myself" "You changed a word but that's alright. That's pretty sweet of you to say. Didn't know you thought of me that way," he says and I roll my eyes as I laugh.

"Let me see, what else do you think of me Ana?" He says and I giggle, "Nothing else, just that for now," and he says, "What is that supposed to mean? 'For now,' what about later?" He asks and I don't say anything.

"Ana," he says stretching out my name and I giggle, "Yes?" "What do you mean by just for now?" He says and I laugh, "Don't worry about it, later on you'll find out," and he just answers, "hmm, alright," obviously giving up on me to tell him. 

We then pull up into the Walmart parking lot.  Justin quickly jumps off, I remove my seat belt, and then he opens my door for me.  "Thank you," I smile at him as I step out of the car. 

"What did we come here for again?" I ask honestly forgetting, "Um, I forgot... Oh!  Door knobs, and then the dog," he says and I 'ooooh,' as I nod my head.