19.

Ana's POV
Awaken by my alarm clock I groan as I just wanted to sleep. I slap my hand on my phone and grab it, pulling it towards me. Looking at the screen with my tired eyes, I read:

9:00
December 1, 2018
Alarm Clock: Date with Justin!!

I instantly rise from the bed and start a cold shower. Justin and I ended up talking until three in the morning last night, so the sleep deprivation is real. And the only thing to wake me up is an ice cold shower.

After the shower, I shiver as I wrap myself in the towel and I walk to my room. I didn't even get to shop for a new outfit, but I'm sure I'll find something.

Dress? It's December, I'll be freezing.

Overalls? Might as well yell "yeehaw!" 

Nice shirt and nice jeans?  Seems adequate for a first date to a museum. 

Getting the nice shirt out of the hanger and my jeans, I change into them.  Afterwards I look in my shoe closet for a few minutes. 

Should I look cute and be in pain?  Or do I stay comfortable and look decent? 

Booties it is, cute, and not too painful considering I'm going to be walking around all day.  As I put my shoes on, Justin calls.  I look at the time, it was already ten.  Great. 

"Good Morning Ana, I hope you're not too tired for today, sorry for keeping you up so late last night." he says and I smile shaking my head, "I am tired, but the adrenaline to spend the day with you is keeping me awake." I say and he chuckles.  I take my hair out of the towel and I head to the restroom to fix it up. 

"Well I just wanted to call you to tell you that, if you're worrying about what to wear, I don't care.  You could honestly go in pajamas and I'd still take you on a second, friendly date.  And I'd still think of you as the most gorgeous woman I've laid my eyes on," He says and I blush while laughing. "A little too late for that.  I totally wasn't freaking out about what to wear," I say sarcastically and I could hear the smile in his voice as he responds, "If it makes you feel better, I was too.  But hey, I'm sure we'll have fun today.  So don't worry about how you look, all I care about is how much fun today is going to be," he informs me and I smile. 

"That's sweet of you to tell me.  It's a little late, but the thought is sweet." I say giggling and he puts the conversation to an end.  "Well, I'll let you go, and I'll see you in about an hour," he says and we say our good byes.

After somehow taming my hair and being able to let it loose with my natural curls, I check the time and it was almost eleven.

I run down stairs and eat something small. Taking out a bagel I place it in the toaster and take out the cream cheese along with an apple.

While I waited for the bagel I bit at the apple. And then it finally pops up. "Fuck," I hiss accidentally touching the metal.

Maybe I'm a bit too nervous about today?

I take the bread and spread the cream on it. As I eat it, I check the time, and it was already three past eleven. I'm sure he's not one to come on the dot.

Eating the last bite, I sigh as I see it was almost half past eleven. I worry if he flaked out on me.

And then I hear my door bell ring.

As soon as I open it, I hear his voice say, "I'm sorry for being late, I was at the st- oh my god," he says as he sees me and he smiles at me. "You look so gorgeous," he says and I gasp, "You got me my favorite pink roses! Aw!" And I unintentionally hug him and he holds me tightly.