69.

Justin's POV
Walking through the cold wind, I shiver as the snow was very harshly hitting my face.  "You're not so used to this aren't you?" Hailey asks me as we walked on the sidewalk. "Yeah, but the wind is killing me," I say passing through multiple people and she laughs.  "Your nose is red," she tells me and we finally reached the cafe. 

Opening the door for her, she mumbles, "Thank you."  Walking in, I sigh in relief as the small cafe was warm.  "Save us a booth, I'll get the coffee alright?" I tell her and she nods her head as she then goes looking for an empty booth.  "Welcome to Drew's cafe, what would you like today?" The young man asks me and I tell him to get me one fresh brewed coffee, and a French vanilla coffee.

After paying, he tells me it'll be a few minute wait and I sit down with Hailey.  "I still don't understand how you can just down the coffee like that," I say and she laughs.  "I'm telling you, when your twins reach the age of two, you'll be drowning yourself in fresh brewed coffee," she says and I shake my head laughing.  "Can't wait," I sarcastically say. 

"So where is the city again?" She asks me and I reply, "Up in Sacramento," I say and her eyes widen at my response. "You're kidding," she says realizing that it meant it was going to be a two hour subway ride.

"Hey, at least we're not alone.  Subway rides that long are the worst," she says shrugging her shoulders and I nod my head agreeing along with her.  "We have thirty minutes until it leaves," I say checking the time on my watch.

"Have you gone Christmas shopping?" I ask her and she rubs her eyes muttering, "fuck." "I don't even know what to get her. The kid has everything," she says and I felt bad for asking her. "Have you?" She asks me. While I was about to tell her yes, I notice her expression change when she looks behind me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her looking behind me and some guy walks up to our table. "Where's my daughter?" The guy asks her and she rolls her eyes. "I told you that you can't have her on the weekends. I don't trust her around you and your friends when you're all drunk," she says frustrated and he repeats himself. "I want my fucking kid Hailey," he adds on and she tells him no.

"Go away, I'm working," she says and he scoffs. "You flirting with some guy at a cafe is working? Oh you think I'm stupid now don't you," he says and she furrows her eyebrows. "Flirting?! He's my coworker you idiot! Go home! You're drunk," she says and he continues talking crap to her.

"You're a dumbass," he tells her and she doesn't pay attention to him. "Look at you. You can't even stand up for yourself," he says shoving her shoulder. The sight made my blood boil. How could he disrespect her like that? "No wonder it was so easy to cheat on you," he mutters and I tell him, "That's enough."

He looks at me and laughs. "Oh so now your new boyfriend is standing up for you? How cute!" He says and I tell him to leave. "I'm not going anywhere," he tells me and I stand up. "Leave her alone," I say. His nostrils flare and he just walks away. "Alright fine. But just so you know, I'm taking that kid from you whether you like it or not," he says turning around as he was pointing at her and he leaves the cafe.

"I'm sorry," she tells me and I shake my head. "It's alright, it happens," I say and she covers her hands with her face as she lay her arms on the table. "Hailey," I say reaching for her arm and she sniffles. "Hey, it's gonna be alright," I say moving out of my seat and it sit at the edge of her side of the booth.

"It's just hard," she says with a shaky voice as she finally shows her face. "I mean, you get it. Having to take care of your kids on your own. And having to constantly think about if you want to get back with their other parent or not," she says and I nod my head. "I get you," I say and she sniffles as she leans her head on her hand.