59.

Justin's POV
"We had another meeting, and then did work for hours.  It wasn't too bad, just the fact that I missed you so much," I answer Ana after she had asked me how my day was.  It's been a few week that Jason's been in jail and I could tell Ana felt relieved.  Although, we both do know he can easily escape, so we're not holding our breath on it. 

"I missed you more baby.  Just one more month, and we'll see one another," she tells me and I smile.  "Did you get my letter?" I ask her and she giggles. "I laughed so much when I read 'don't go crazy with our two little monsters crying.' And then almost cried after," she says and I tell her don't worry, and I'll be back home soon.

Ana the other day had told me that it felt like we were in a Romeo and Juliet life, living far from one another but still talking. From that corny joke, I decided to begin writing her letters every day telling her sweet things and how much I love her. And of course some funny inside jokes we have.

"I have a surprise for you," I say dragging along the last word and she gasps. "You do?! What is it?" She says and I laugh. "I'm not telling you, that'd ruin the surprise," I tell her and she sighs. "Please?" She says making me laugh and I shake my head.  "You'll find out the day the surprise happens," I tell her. 

As a surprise, I'm actually coming back home this Saturday night.  The guy my boss called really wants to get me in as soon as possible.  However, that's going to happen in a week or so cause he has to fire someone to take my spot.

"Can you at least give me a hint?" She asks and I reply, "Nope."  She sighs and I hear water splashing I the background.  "You're in the bathtub right now?" I ask and she replies, "Yeah, you wanna join," making me laugh.  "Oh I'm sorry Ms. Palvin, it seems to me you're feeling a bit horny," I say and she giggles.  "I don't know what you're taking about," she says sighing and I clear my throat. 

"Just imagine me there touching you, and leaving love marks on your neck," I say with a low voice and she laughs.  "Stop," she says as she then stays quiet.  She then giggles and proceeds to say, "What else do you want me to imagine?" I reply, "You moaning my name as I repeatedly slide two fingers inside you."

"Keep going," she says and I lightly laugh.  "I'd rather save it for when I come back," I tell her and she mumbles, "oh my god."  I laugh as I could tell she was a bit mad.  "Hey, you started it.  I'm just warning you, when I come back you'll be screaming my name," I say and I could already imagine her rolling her eyes. 

"That's not fair, I have to wait another month," she complains and the secret almost slips out.  "I'm getting you back for that, now it's my turn," she says and I begin laughing.  "Oh no you're not," I say shaking my head and she laughs as she then says, "You know you want my thighs wrapped around your head as you eat me out." 

I chuckle and say, "Yeah and then have you begging me to not stop.  Oh that'd be perfect."  She then says, "Well then you're going to have to wait to see what else I want you to do to me cause I have to go shower," making me sigh and roll my eyes. 

"Got you," she says laughing and I suck in my breath and click my tongue.  "You got me good Palvin I gotta give it to you," I say and she giggles.  "Give me what?" She whispers and I say, "I don't know, you tell me what you want?" to tease at her.  "Everything," she says and I mumble, "I want you so badly right now.  I miss you moaning and screaming my name," I say and she lightly laughs. 

She then groans and I chuckle when I hear Melanie crying in the background.  "I'll call you back okay babe?" She says and I nod my head, "That's fine sweetheart.  I love you," I tell her and she responds, "I love you more."  Hanging up, I set my phone to charge and put the ringer on in case Ana calls back.