10.

Ana's POV
Waking up I feel arms around me and I smile knowing it was Jason. I turn around and giggle at his sleeping face. His nose looked more chubbier than usual, and his pouty lips lay on the satin sheets. I should probably go. Getting up from his hold he groans, "Baby, where are you going?" he rubs his eyes looking at me. "Do you want me to stay?" I ask him and he stretches his arms out grabbing me and cuddling me close to him, "Of course I want you to stay my love. Come here," he kisses the side of my head and I inhale his cologne as I lay next to him.

"Are you hungry?" He asks looking at me and I nod my head and he sleepily sees me do so. "What do you want to eat?" He asks and I say "I could just make myself something at my house Jason," and he lightly laughs. "You stay here okay? I'm going to make you breakfast in bed," he says lifting himself off the bed and even though I felt bad, how could you say no to that? Breakfast in bed? Yes please.

As he stands up I laugh at his bare ass. He looks in a dresser for clean boxers and he sleepily slides some sweats up his legs. "Babe," he says and I open my eyes ignoring the wanting to go back to sleep. But he didn't know, "Yeah?" I say and he asks me "Are you cold?" and I tell him, "A little bit," and he hands me a T-Shirt "Put this on," and I put it on. "Aw you look so cute," and he places a kiss on my head. "Okay I'm going to go make you breakfast." I giggle as he quickly walks away excited to make me food.

Moving my legs hurt so bad.  I wanted so bad to get out of bed, but I could not move without wincing because of how bad it hurt.  Mentally preparing myself for like the third time, I finally stand up.  "Fuck," I say limping to the bathroom.  Sitting on the toilet I think about how fucking bad it was going to be to walk down those stairs.  And then walk up mine too to get into bed.

Washing my hands I notice Jason was a very organized person.  There was nothing on the counter, everything was nicely put into order on a rack or under the sink.  It was almost too organized.  Leaving the thought I just crawl back on his bed.  Looking around the room for my phone I open up a drawer and find an article, multiple articles. "Ted Bundy", "The Life of Ted Bundy", "How He Got Away With Murd-"

Hearing him walk up the stairs I close it. The door creaks and I smile as I see it was Jason as he walks in with a tray of food. "I'm not sure what you like, but I made you an omelette with bacon on the side," he says handing me the tray. "Oh, and I made you orange juice," he hands me a cup and my mouth waters at the food. "Thank you, you're not hungry?" I ask him and he shakes his head no. He clears his throat, "You can stay for a while if you'd like, but if you're busy today I understand," he says and I think if I have anything to do today.  "I can stay if you want," I tell him and he nods his head happily making me smile as I take a bite of bacon. 

"It was really good, you should make me breakfast in bed more often," I say joking as I try standing up.  "Be careful!" he says and I stop confused as I look at him. "Your legs might hurt," he chuckles and he goes to my side.  He takes my plate, "I'll take it." He leaves the room once again.  Coming back he asks me, "Do you want to do something today?"  "Nothing that includes walking would be great," I say and he laughs.  "I'm sorry," he chuckles and I shake my head, "It's fine."

"We could just hang out at my house if you want to, I wouldn't want you to hurt your legs," he says very awkwardly, "I think I can handle walking," I say and he nods his head. "This seems really awkward for you, are you sure this wasn't your first time," I ask laughing at him and he turns red so I look down at my hands. "That wasn't my first time, but this is my first time I guess, wanting the girl to stay afterwards," he says and I look at him smiling. "But you've had girlfriends before haven't you?" I ask him and he nods his head. "Yeah, but I didn't really care about them, how I care about you. I guess I just don't know how to handle the morning after," he says and I laugh. "How poetic," I say and he lightly laughs at the sarcasm.