20.

Jason's POV
Watching her from my window, I saw how happy his words made her. I saw her smile, giggle, and then hug him. Every action breaking my heart worse after another.

I saw the way he was taken by surprise, and how much love he felt for her as he squeezed her.  I saw the smile on his face, and I saw hers as well.

She moved on.

It felt like daggers were being put in my heart, just to watch another guy make her happy. To know that I couldn't do that for her, and she left me for someone else to do that. I can't make her happy, because of my issues, and she couldn't wait for me to get better.

She just left, and moved on like we weren't anything. Like I didn't love her or wanted a future with her.

As she went inside, I saw him walk back to his car. I wanted to just snap his neck, how dare he take my love. How dare he have what I don't have, the ability to show love.

I was about to leave, when I see her walk out her house, and the red peonies I got her were in her hands. I gasp as she opens the trash can in her street, and she throws them right in.

Tears rolled down my eyes, she threw away my love, and got new flowers from a new person who she will soon love now.

I sniffle as I walk away from the window and look at a picture of Ana and I. I stare into her blue eyes, and I ripped the picture down her face.

I wanted to see her dead, I don't care about her.

She doesn't care for me, so I shouldn't either.

I need to kill her.

Ana's POV
After I made sure Justin left, I went to the kitchen to grab the red peonies.  I grab them from the trash can and walk outside. 

As I walk outside, I could, as always, feel Jason's eyes on me.  I wanted him to know that I've moved on.  Opening the bin, I throw them right in and leave back to my house. 

After locking the door, I then make my way into my room and change into a pair of pajamas. 

After changing, I crawl into bed and fall asleep. 

Opening my eyes, I hear the wooden floor next to me creaking.  Too asleep, I pay no attention to it.  I feel something itching my forehead.  And then I feel something at my lips.  I become cold as the blankets become removed from my body.  I lightly moan as I feel hands at my body.  I feel the hands peel off my shirt, and peel off my shorts leaving me half naked. 

I wake up, and I look up.  I get taken back as I see a tall figure.  He sees me looking up at him, and he places his lips at mine.  I try to push Jason off, when suddenly his hands are at my neck.

I fully wake up and I try to push him off of me.  But he was too strong, when he suddenly let's go.  As he lets go, I try to get up and he pushes me back down. 

I attempt to punch him, but instead he hurt me.  I yell out stop as his fists hit my face and arms as I attempt to defend myself. 

He then gets off of me, and he drags me from my leg.  My head hits the floor and I hiss in pain.  I feel kicks to my body, hitting my stomach, my arms and my legs. 

"Why would you move on?!" He yells to me as I lay on the floor, and he grabs me by my hair and makes me look at him.  "I told you if you ever moved on, I'd kill that fucker, and you," he says and I breathe hard as I became afraid of his next move as he stares into my eyes.