62.

Justin's POV
Setting two plates at the dining table, Ana gets the big bowl of Spaghetti and sets it in the center of the table. "Remember when we would eat pizza every afternoon after we got back from work or school?" Ana says and I smile as I nod my head.

"And then I'd scare you from the movies we would watch," I add on and Ana playfully hits me with a small rag she had in her hands making me laugh.

"I dropped so many bowls of popcorn on my carpet because of you," she says making me laugh. She then stands in front of the sink as she places the rag back on the edge of it. "You love me," I say kissing her cheek and she playfully rolls her eyes. "You always push my buttons but yes I love you," she says and she turns her head to kiss me.

As we kissed, I held her little body in my arms. She turns around I held her cheek as we kissed.

My arms kept her body in place as I held the granite counter behind her

My arms kept her body in place as I held the granite counter behind her. My right hand caresses her side and I place it at the small of her back. She bites my lip and I gently brush my hand on her behind.

She backs away from my lips and looks up at me, "Can you wait?" She asks as she raises her eyebrows at me as she tilted her head at me. I laugh and look down, "You're a tease you know that right?" I say and she giggles. "I've never been told that before," she says and I playfully roll my eyes at her.

Walking past me, she sits at the dining table and I disappointingly walk to the table to sit next to her.

Attempting to get rid of the bulge growing in my pants, I start a small conversation with her.

"How long have the kids been asleep for?" I ask and Ana checks the time from the microwave. "About thirty minutes, we have an hour and a half before one of them starts crying," she says as she then places a fork full of pasta into her mouth.

Gently laughing I say, "You really appreciate when they're sleeping don't you?" She licks her lips and says, "Yes and no. The crying just gives me major headaches that's all."

Nodding my head she says, "You never complain about headaches though, how do you do it?" She asks and I say, "I just don't complain about them all the time." She squints her eyes at me and she messes up my hair. "Quiet Bieber," she jokes and I grab her hand as I then place a kiss at the back of it making her spread a smile across her face.

She then looks away and gets a fork full of spaghetti.  "When do you want more?" I ask her and she smiles and she covers her mouth as it was full of food making me smile at her.  She puts one finger up as she begins laughing and I nod my head patiently waiting for her to chew down the food. 

Once she was done she says, "Um, next year," she says smiling and I lift my eyebrows.  "That soon?  Fine with me, whatever makes you happy," I say smiling at her and she does the same.  "Okay, maybe not next year, but no more than three years.  I'd like them all to be around the same age," she says and I nod my head.