24.

Ana's POV
After waving hi to cars for about an hour, we finally arrived to Justin's friends house in LA.  "I can't feel my legs," I say stretching as I stand up from the car and Justin lightly laughs.  

Walking up to the house, I heard multiple dogs yapping and barking.  "How many dogs does he have?" I ask and Justin responds, "A lot.  He sells them for a living, so he definitely has a lot." And Justin rings the doorbell. 

"Bieber!  What's up man?  I haven't seen you in months," the guy gives him a hug and a pat on the back.  "Ana right?" He says shaking my hand, "yes," I say.  Justin introduces the guy to me, "This is Ryan," and I smile, "Hello Ryan." 

"Come on right in, I got the dogs you were asking me for, guard dogs right?" He asks and I reply, "Yes, whatever is big and loud," I say and he laughs.  "I got just the dogs," he says as we walk to the back of his house. 

He opens the back door and I'm taken back by so many dogs running to the door.  "Holy shit," I say laughing and Justin gets a hold of me as the tall dogs try to knock me down.  "I got you," he says and the dogs then try to knock Justin down after hearing him talk. 

"They don't bite, unless you want them to, so don't worry about them.  Let's go?" Ryan says and I carefully step forward so I don't step on one of the dogs paws.  It was basically heaven being surrounded by all of these dogs. 

But sadly I'm only taking one home. 

"Max!" Ryan calls out and a black Rottweiler runs to him and greets me by jumping and barking making me laugh.  "This one loves to bark, especially when there's someone new he can smell.  But I also have another one I've trained to come to me when he smells someone new," he says and I see a grey French bulldog run to him as he calls out, "Blue!"

The dog ran to Ryan and began barking before he then sniffs us and licks my hand.  "It tickles," I say and I secretly wipe the slobber off my hand with my jeans.  "He just drools a lot, so I don't know if you'll like that," and I nod my head acting surprised. "And then I have a German Shepard, let me see if I can find him," he says and the dogs all follow him as he walks towards the back of the backyard.

"Oh my god!" I say as I get attacked by a jumping German Shepard barking in my face. "Oh that's Jasper! Come here boy," Justin says and the dog runs to Justin as he then pets the dog.  "He's also a guard dog if you like him," Ryan says and I nod my head as I bend down and the dog rolls over.  "Aw!" I say as I rub his stomach and his paws lay over his chest. 

I stand up and he bumps his head with my hand as he whimpers.  "I think he likes you Ana," Justin says and I pet his head and he tries to lick my hand. 

"How do you know him?" I ask Justin and he responds, "He's had him for a year or so, he's picky in the people he likes though," he says and the dog places his paws at my rib cage.  He then attempts to lick my face and I giggle as I move my face. 

"So I'm assuming you want this one?" Ryan says and I laugh, "Definitely," and the dog licks Justin's hand.  "We can take him inside," Ryan says and we walk into the house with the dog following next to me. 

I hear the sound of the dogs nails clicking against the wooden floor as we walk to Ryan's living room.  "He's fully potty trained, but you have to take him outside for that.  He also loves to stay inside and cuddle, but if you want him outside, he won't cry to go back inside.  He'll just lay on the grass," and I smile with the dog as he continues to roll on the floor so I can scratch his stomach.