52.

Justin's POV (two and a half months later)
"Baby," Ana whispers as I lay in bed sleeping, well, was sleeping.  "Hm?" I sleepily reply as she lightly squeezed my arm to wake me up.  It was super late in the night, and Ana had her back to me as I had my arm wrapped around her huge bump.  "Can you let me go for one second?" She asks and I drag my arm as I then place it in front of me. 

She moves around and I fully wake up as I then help her to get up from the bed.  "Be careful," I tell her as I help her pick herself up.  Once she was stood up, she tells me that she's fine and for me to go back to sleep.  "I'll go back go to sleep when you come back to lay down," I tell her so she knows if she needs anything that I'll be awake. 

As she walked into the restroom, I check the time and squint as I see the bright screen that showcased it was three in the morning.  I rub my eyes and yawn in the dark room.  I hear the toilet flush and then the water faucet runs.  When it turned off, she didn't come out for a minute or two making me worried. 

I get up from the bed and knock on the door.  "Everything okay my love?" I ask her and she replies, "Yeah I'll be out in a second."  I walk back to the bedroom and she opens the door.  "Can you do me a favor?" She asks me and I turn around.  "Of course," I reply and she turns on the light.  "Can you put this on my stomach?" She asks handing me a bottle of lotion.  "I have stretch marks, and this lotion helps them," she tells me lifting up her shirt and I see the faint white lines on her stomach. 

I nod my head smiling and say, "Sit on the bed," as she then does so. "I'd do it myself, but I can't even see them unless I'm looking in a mirror," she says and I shake my head. "It's alright babe. I don't mind," I say as I rub the lotion onto her stomach.

"Why would you want to get rid of them? It makes you look like you have tiger stripes," I tell her and her jaw drops. "That's a compliment!" I tell her and her mouth closes. "That better be," she tells me and I laugh. "I don't know. They look odd to me," she says and I place a gentle kiss on her stomach once I'm done applying the lotion. "Odd or not, I still love you however you are," I tell her standing up and she smiles at me. "Stop trying to make me cry," she says and I bend down to kiss her.

I walk away with the small bottle in my hand, and I hear Ana shuffling around the bed to lay down. Placing the lotion back in one of the cabinets, I turn off the bathroom light and walk back to the room.

I walk up to the bed and lay under the blankets. Ana curls up next to me and hugs my torso. I kiss the crown of her head and mumble the words, "I love you." She kisses my lips and then lays her head on my chest. "I cant believe we're going to be parents in less than two months," Ana mumbles and I lightly laugh as she then moves her head next to mine.

"I know right? It's crazy how quick it went by," I say and she shakes her head. "Quick for you! You weren't the one holding the baby," she says and I laugh as I then kiss her forehead. "Alright, it went quick for me at least. How about you?" I ask her and she replies. "I feel like I've been pregnant for three years," she says and I laugh.

"That long babe?" I say and she nods her head. "Maybe even longer but yes, I'm so ready to deliver them. I don't want to hold them anymore," she says and I lightly laugh making her giggle. "But then again, once they're born we're not going to sleep," she says and I sharply exhale through my nose.

"We're awake at three in the morning right now, and they're not even born yet," she says and I rub my tired eyes. "Thinking about it gives me a headache," I say and she gently laughs. "I know. I'm excited to have them, but not excited to lose sleep," she says and I yawn. I pull her body to mine. "Me either. So let's get as much sleep while we can," I say making her giggle. She hugs me and her warm breath hits my chest repeatedly.