4.

Ana's POV
"Oh my god, tell me everything," Emma says closing my room door and I set my laptop at my side.  The essay due next week can wait.  She sits on my bed next to me and I begin.  "Okay, his name is Jason," I say and she rolls her eyes, "I know that Ana, but describe him," she says and I begin.  "He has green, no, hazel eyes, he's really tall, and he's got this gorgeous messy hairdo," I say and she laughs. 

"Like sex, with a mix of bed hair?" She smirks and I laugh "Better," and she squeals.  "And how did you two meet?" She asks and I tell her, obviously, I tell her everything. 

"Two months ago!  Ana, why haven't you told me?!" She says smacking my arm, "Because, I didn't think it was anything serious, I didn't think I was that into him," I explain and she 'ooohs'.   "How do you know it's serious?" She asks, "Because we kissed," I say quietly and she gasps.  "When!?" And I tell her, "Last night" making her squeal in excitement for me. 

"How was it?" She asks and I purse my lips, she notices.   "Wait, did you guys have sex?" She asks and I burst out a loud laugh "NO!" And she doesn't believe me.  "I swear Emma, just a kiss," I say laughing and she gives me a look.  "But I bet you probably bit his lip huh?" She asks and I laugh nodding my head.  "You know me too well, and I might of tugged at his hair during the kiss," I say stretching my lips and she laughs. 

"You dirty slut," and I gasp, "Look who's talking," and she laughs at the joke.  "I mean, would you like to?" She asks and I reply "If you saw him, you'd want him to slam you to a wall too," and she bursts out a laugh slapping her lap.  "Girl, I knew you wanted him to," she says and I become red.

"I can't help it Em, he's so hot, and so cute," I say laughing and blushing.  "When am I going to meet him?" She asks and I roll my eyes playfully.  "We're not even a couple, yet," I say and she scoffs.  "So, he needs my approval first before asking you to be his girlfriend," and I laugh.  "Oh wow, trust me, you're going to love him," I say and she nods her head.

The room gets quiet. "Oh yeah, Em, there's something I need to tell you," I hesitantly say.  "What is it Ana?" She asks worriedly.  "Remember Anthony, the guy you showed me at Betty's party?" I ask hoping she'd remember.  "Oh yeah, the guy that likes to read.  What about him?" Thank god she remembered him.  "I think he might have drugged me," I begin but she interrupts "Drugged you?!" And I sigh as I had to explain it all. 

"Yes drugged me, he gave me a cup of water, and then as he drove me to my house I felt dizzy, and he trying to touch me and kiss me. I told him to stop, and he just right on kept going," I say and roll my eyes, I was idiot to trust him so quickly. "Oh, Im sorry Ana, I didn't think he'd do that," she apologizes. "It's fine, but just, keep your distance from him, and don't introduce him to anyone else," I say and she nods her head "Definitely,"

"Does Jason live alone?" She asks and I nod my head, "Or at least I think so," I say.  "Do you think he has any brothers our age," and I burst out a laugh.  "Oh my god Emma." "Hey, Im just saying, I'm sure he's hot too," she defends herself shrugging her shoulders and putting her hands up, next to her head.  "I wonder what he's doing," I say and peer out my window where I can see him from his bedroom. 

"Wow, his hair really is better than bed or sex hair," Emma says and I look next to her "What do you mean?" And she nods her "Look, he's doing something in his backyard," and there he was digging a hole in his backyard.  "What is he doing, digging a hole to put a body in?" She says and we burst out laughing and we see Jason looking up at my window and we quickly fall to the floor. 

"Do you think he saw us?" Emma asks and I whisper "Who cares?  I'm sure he looks at me all the time from his window," I say and we then stand up and look at him.  "He's standing in the sun, I'm sure he'll take off his hoodie pretty soon," Emma says as we stand there waiting for something interesting to happen.  "He's probably just going to dig up a hole to plant a tree or something," I say walking away from the window putting my homework away into my backpack.