32.

Jason's POV
"Jason," I hear a voice call me and I groan as I lay on the metal bed.  "Get up Jason, we gotta get you in the showers before the rest of the prisoners wake up," and I peek my eyes open as I recognize it as a females voice.  I turn around and I see Juliana standing at the bars. 

I chuckle and I stand up from the bed.  "Coming back I see," I say as I stand up and walk to the door.  She opens it and I wink at her as she then walks and I stay behind.  I stare at her ass in the tight black slacks she wore and I brush my hand on her waist as I then walk up next to her.  "Where are we going sweetheart?" I ask her and she responds, "The showers," and I chuckle as we arrive to the white walled room that smelled of soap. 

"You can join if you'd like," I say winking at her and she rolls her eyes, but I saw the smirk on her face before I turned to the showers. 

I remove my clothes and throw the jumper far away from where the water couldn't reach.  I turn on the water and sigh as the hot water ran down my body.  Grabbing the soap I clean myself, and then I lather my hair with the shampoo.  "It'd be nice if you'd hurry up McCann," I hear Juliana say across the room and I laugh.  "Come and help me, maybe it'll be quicker," and I could already see her eyes roll. 

I turn off the water and I grab a towel from the nearby hamper.  I dry my hair and wrap my lower body with the towel.  I walk to Juliana, "You could've helped," I say teasing and she hands me my clothes back.  "Go back in your room," "Come in the room with me Juliana, I know you want to," I say as I walk with the towel still around me. 

She walks me back to my room, "I'd lose my job," she says and I look at her.  "No one has to know.  Unless you moan loudly, but I got two hands.  One to cover your mouth and the other to slap your ass," and she shoves my shoulder making me go into the cell.

"Don't be so harsh on me, or I'll be harsh on you when the time comes," and she walks away.  "To keep my job, I'm going to keep my mouth shut," she says and I laugh.  "Open your legs wide for me then baby girl, I'm sure you'll still keep your job.  It'll be our little secret officer," I say and she locks the door at the end of the hall leaving me alone and unheard.

I put my clothes on and fall back asleep.

"Jason," I hear Juliana say and I peak my eye open. "M?" I say and she says, "I have your tray of food," and I get up from the bed. "I can't even go to the cafeteria?" I ask and she shakes her head. "You're not allowed to see any of the other prisoners," she says and she unlocks the door handing me the tray.

"The food's hot, so don't burn yourself," she says and I laugh as I come up with a pick up line. "You're hotter and I never get burnt when I touch you," I say pulling on her arm for her to come in and she lightly laughs. "Horrible pick up like McCann, you're going to have to try harder than that," she says and I lock her in between my arms as she leans against the brick wall.

"Why do I need to try harder when you already make me hard?" I say laughing and she rolls her eyes as I then put my body close to hers. "Hm, rolling your eyes at me? That's disrespectful, you need to be punished," I tease and she lightly laughs. "Oh so you're in charge?" She says and I mumble, "I always am. And you need to be punished properly for defying my dominance," I say and she bites her lip.

I take her lip out of her bite and I kiss her lips as I immediately add tongue. Her hands go at my torso and I place my hands at her ass. She moans as I give her ass a squeeze and she begins unbuttoning my jumpsuit very quickly.

"We have to do this quick, before they notice I'm gone," she says and I mumble, "You can tell them you were giving me a prize for being so good," and I feel her laugh in the kiss.  She undresses and I pull down her pants.  I remove her shoes and I take off her underwear.