7.

Jason's POV
"Can I have more ice in this please?" The lady asks even though she specifically ordered 'light ice please' on her iced tea.  "Sure," I snatch the cup, "Stupid bitch," I whisper under my breath.  I roll my eyes as I remove the lid and scoop up more ice and drop it in the drink.  "It's already half done, might as well water it down now," I say and turn around smiling handing her the the cup.  "Thank you," and I smile nodding my head and when she turns around I crush the wrapper of the straw in my hand wishing it was her neck.

This was the same bitch that sent a complaint to my manager because I gave her "attitude", which was totally not true.  Yes, I work at Starbucks.  But this is only my for now job because I recently got fired from my old office job.  Some idiot had the audacity to call me "obsessed" and a "freak" because I found her number in the file of where we have all the information of the employees of the building.  Which should only be used for "emergency use", but I was only trying to get her number, it wasn't for any harm. 

But who knows? Maybe she was a serial killer and had a long history of violence. I would always want to keep myself and others safe, that's why I looked in. Anyways, it was so long ago that I was desperate to find the file, I don't understand why she had barely made a complaint last week.

"Jason, there's someone at the window," one of my co-workers tells me tapping my shoulder and I zone back into reality. I see many people staring at me as she loudly asks the next question "Are you okay? You were staring at nothing for a good minute," Amber asks so I turn around and I smile nodding my head. Quit getting into my business. "Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?"

"Excuse me! Hello? Excuse me!?" I hear a voice behind me calling. I look around and I hear the person at the window talking to me. "I'm Sorry, I got distracted," I apologize, "That's fine, no whip cream on the moch–" "Excuse me! Guy at the window," I hear the voice again. "Okay, your price will be at the front window," I say without thinking and I pace to the girl at the front.

"WHAT?" I get in her face "I'M TAKING A FUCKING ORDER AND YOU LIKE A COMPLETE DUMBASS ARE FUCKING INTERRUPTING ME WHILE IM WORKING AND TALKING TO SOMEONE!! MAYBE IF I KIL–" "JASON!" My boss interrupts me and I turn around to see his extremely angry face, "In my office! Now!"

"She was interrupting me!" I say as I sit across from him in his office. "I don't care, you're fired," and I laugh at him.  "Y-you can't do that," I say and he rolls his eyes.  "I just did," and I get at his desk.  "I will tear this place, you call a job, completely down if you fire me," but it doesn't intimidate him.  "You can't do that, now get out," and I storm out of his office throwing my apron at his desk on the way.

I walk out the store and slam the glass door behind me. I get in my car and begin screaming "FUCKING BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU INTERRUPT ME?! WHY?! WHILE I'M TAKING A FUCKING ORDER!" I slam my fists repeatedly on the wheel at times hitting the horn making passing people look at me like I was some fucking lunatic.

I take a few breaths and calm down. "Okay, you're fine, you'll find a new one," I tell myself calming down, "This is what you learned in therapy, remember?" I tell myself before I go any further into becoming even more angry with myself.  Through my rear window I see her walking out the store, and when she passes my car, I go chasing right after her.  Her drink spills as she idiotically dropped it making me laugh in satisfaction. She smartly makes a sharp turn that would take me a few moments to catch up.  To not cause any more  suspicion, I drive off into the street.

I really needed to have some light shed onto this day, so I decide to go to Ana's.  Her front door wasnt locked, to scare her I'll just appear at her door.  Just to mess with her.  I quietly walk up her stairs, and I raise my hand to knock on the door but I hear Ana talking.  "No he's not fucking crazy Emma, and to you Aislynn, next time, tell your brother to keep his fucking hands to himself instead of trying to punch my boyfriend," she argues over the phone.