22.

Ana's POV
Waking up in the morning, I felt like I got hit by a truck.  My body hurt, and it felt like I had slept for years.

Not to mention the crazy dream I had last night. Saying that I was thankful to know it was a dream, would be an understatement. 

As much as I would love to go back to sleep, I had to get up and start cleaning the house and get ready.

I check the time, and I saw three in the afternoon, "Shoot," I say as I jump out of bed.  I had so much to do today, and getting up at this time is not helping. 

I had invited Justin over today around five to make dinner with me.  We had a conversation the other day about food, (he was very hungry), and he had told me that he had never tried Hungarian food.  Nor did he think there was any restaurants in America that served Hungarian food.  So me, the proud Hungarian I am, I said "I'll make you a dish, and we'll see if you like it," and he agreed to come over. 

Standing up from my bed, I shivered.  It wasn't snowing up here in the mountains, but it was definitely very cold.  Even with a long sleeve, and sweats on, I was still freezing. 

Going into my closet, I change into a pair of jeans and a hoodie.  After changing, I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth.  In the reflection, I see my stand up shower, and my things in the floor were all misplaced.  "Weird," I mutter to myself as I place them in the correct order. 

After doing so, I go back into my room and clean up a little.  I find small puddles of water on my floor, and I make a confused face.  I go into my bathroom to get some towels, and I had very few under the cabinet.  Normally my cabinet of towels was filled and ready to be used.  Never almost empty. 

After I use the small towel to dry up the puddles, I put it in the hamper, and continued cleaning my room.  After doing that, I then go downstairs to clean up the kitchen.

I lightly gasp as I see that the pink roses Justin got me was now on my counter.  It was knocked over, and the water was now all over the counter. 

I sigh as I pick up the drenched roses and place them in a bag.  I wanted to keep them, so I place them in a bag upside down. 

There was way too much water on the floor for me to use paper towels, so I go into the laundry room to get the mop.  As I go in, I see the green light from the dryer notifying that whatever was inside, was dried. 

But I hadn't put anything in the dryer since two days ago. 

I open it, and a bunch of towels were inside.  They weren't warm, and they were wrinkly, so they had been sitting there for a while. 

I just don't know how long they've been in there. 

I take them out and walk back downstairs with the mop to clean up the mess of water on my counter. While I was cleaning, I couldn't stop the odd feeling I had that something wasn't right.

Everything that was happening and what I was seeing, just didn't make any sense.

It's like someone came in and did these things. But no one had came in, at least I hope.

Once the counter and floor was dry, I place the towels back in the hamper, and I notice a trail of wet foot prints on the wooden floor. It followed from my bathroom tile floor, to my room, then to my hallway. As I walk downstairs, I see it also followed the steps and stopped at my door step. As I'm about to open it, my phone begins ringing.

I run to the kitchen and answer my phone, "Hello?" I say not checking who it was. "Hello Chef Palvin, what's on the menu today?" Justin says and I chuckle, "Chicken Paprikash," and he laughs, "Chicken what?" And I laugh out loud knowing he'd react that way at the name of the dish.