25.

Jason's POV
I hear a car pull up to Ana's house at around one in the morning, and I saw the same guy from last time jump out of the car. He opens the back door and out comes a dog. 

I scoff, like that stupid dog will scare me away.

She's got some real nerve to move on so quickly, and then try to keep me away by having him come over and get a stupid guard dog.

I'll kill him and the stupid dog. 

This guy really has nothing on me.  I could easily murder him, and Ana will have nothing and no one left.  She'll have to come running back to me, because I'm sure she still loves me. 

She's stupid for trying to see someone new when we both know that our hearts are still for one another.  That our hearts are still connected and waiting for one another. 

Ana can't quickly move on from me, in our relationship, she showed that she cared so much.  And I doubt she could repeat that same amount of love and dedication into someone else.  Impossible. 

We're made for one another, and no one else.

Minutes later, I see Ana and him walk out the house. Looking closely, he was unscrewing the door knob. She then hands him one as he removes one.

New locks, and a dog, she's so fucking scared of me that she needs all this shit. I love it.

She's a heavy sleeper, I could literally break her window while she's sleeping and she won't even notice. The problem is, I don't know if he is.

But if I get rid of him, then he won't even be a problem in this situation .

And Ana could be all mine.

The hours pass, and the idiot still hadn't left her house. I've got to do something about him.

I leave my room and I grab my knife in the kitchen placing it in my back pocket. Leaving my house, I jump my fence into her backyard. I see the dog sleeping, and as I approach it, it wakes up and it comes running to me.

I take out the knife, and I grab the dog by the neck before it could begin barking. I place it on the cement and it squirms as I drag the shark metal across its neck. It whimpers as I cut it repeatedly and it lay there bleeding.

I walk over it, and I look over into the houses back window. I see Ana laying on his chest. They were talking, and I could see the way his hand ran through her hair.

It broke my heart to see her smile as he told her something. She then rests her head on his chest and he kisses her head.

I should be the only one to kiss her.

I look at their tangled legs, and I notice that he was wearing my sweats.  My fucking sweats, the ones I gave Ana one night.  She's giving him my shit. 

"Those are mine!  She's mine!" I slam my fist against the window and I see them look around.

I quickly make a run back to my house before they see me. I climb the fence and as I fall to my backyard I hear the backdoor open.

Made it just on time.

Running to my house, I lightly close my front door and I quickly make a run to my room.  As I enter my room, I approach my window and I see Ana's eyes widen as she see's the dog. 

Then I see the idiot acting like the hero of the year as he carries the bloody dog into his arms.  She opens the door for him and they go to the hospital I would assume.