64.

Ana's POV
"What's catatonic schizophrenia?" My best friend asks me over FaceTime as we were quizzing one another.  It was mid terms and Courtney was helping me study for our big abnormal psychology test.  "Um, staying still, staring, not talking," I say and she hums yes.  "What's a psychopath," she asks and I mumble to myself "Jason."  "Huh?" She says and I shake my head, "Nothing.  Has no remorse.  When killing they plan it out.  Manipulating, uses people to their own advantage.  Shall I explain more?" I ask and she laughs. 

"I think you've mastered that kind of personality disorder," she says and I mumble, "You have no idea."  Sipping some hot chocolate from my mug, Courtney asks me how I've been doing.  "Honestly?  Horrible," I say and she sighs.  "You just need to get out of the house Ana.  You have all the pictures and stuff around you in that room.  You've been wearing that sweater for a month already," she says and I sniffle.  "Because it smells like him," I say and she sighs and my lip wobbles as I cried. 

"Ana, only crazy people say that," she says making me laugh a little.  "Listen to me.  Get your ass out of the house or Ima have to force you out.  I don't like you being cooped up in your room wearing the same sweater every night and hugging that bear he gave you more than a year ago," she says and I wipe my tears that fell from my eyes. 

"Yes wipe those tears, and get yourself together," she says and I sigh.  "It's just, it's not only that I miss him Courtney.  I miss the kids too," I say and she bites her cheek.  Sniffling I roll my eyes.  "He hasn't returned any of my calls in a month, he probably changed his number or blocked me.  Like, how could you take my own kids away from me?" I say and I hide my face in my hands and I cry to myself. 

"Is there any way you can contact him?  Like do you know any of his friends, or family, or something?" She asks and I remembered Ryan.  But I don't even know where he lives, just somewhere in Los Angeles.  "Nothing.  I'm never seeing my kids again," I say and I tell her that I'll call her later because I was going to go take a walk.  "Please be careful," she says and I lightly laugh. 

"I'm not gonna go jump in traffic or anything," I joke and she chuckles.  "Just be careful alright?" She says and I nod my head.  "I love you Courtney, I appreciate everything you've been helping me with. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. Honestly," I tell her and she smiles.  "Don't worry about it.  You're a strong person alright?  Always remember that," she says and I wave bye at her as I then hung up the call. 

Grabbing my earphones and my phone, I leave my room and walk down the staircase.  Walking outside, I feel the cold wind hitting my face.  Putting on Mariah Carey, I shake my head when I hear the piano keys to 'We Belong Together'.  "The absolute perfect song," I sarcastically say as I walk down the street passing Jason's house.  Blasting the song into my ears, I felt somewhat at ease.  I'll never understand how music is able to do that. 

"I need you back in my life baby," I sing along when suddenly I feel a cloth bag cover my head and it immediately gets tightened.  Screaming, the person puts their hand around my mouth and they carried me from my torso.  Kicking the air I feel them walking somewhere and I threw my arms around but it was useless.  "Let me go!" I say as I then hear a car door open.  I then get thrown to the backseat and I try to get up but they then close the door. 

Feeling around me, I begin panicking.  I can't be getting kidnapped, this can't be real.  The front door opens and the person sits at the drivers seat.  I hit them and they slam my head against the wheel making me yell out in pain. 

I felt dizzy as I lay my head against the wheel.  The person then gets my hand and puts it behind me and immediately ties them.  I try to writher my hands out of their grip but soon enough my hands were tied behind my back.