55.

Justin's POV (Saturday morning)
Opening my eyes from the blaring sound of the alarm, I groan as I stretch.  I hated waking up early on a weekend morning.  I look down and see Ana hugging my torso as she slept on my chest.  I reach over for my phone and turn the annoying sound off. 

I sigh as I had to get up or I'd miss the flight.  "Don't leave," Ana says and I release a light laugh making my chest move up and down.  She lifts her head up and looks at me.  "This is like you being pregnant all over again," I say and gives me puppy dog eyes.  "Please?" She begs as she pouts and she rests her head on my chest. 

I shake my head. "Not gonna work this time," I say and she turns her body facing her back towards me.  "Babe," I say cuddling next to her as my arm wrapped her little body.  I begin kissing her cheek and she tries her best to not smile.  "I know you wanna blush," I say as I begin kissing her lips and she smiles in the kiss. 

"If I make it up to you right now, will you let me leave?" I ask in her ear as my hand caressed her thigh, and she laughs. "Nice try buddy," she says turning to me and I furrow my eyebrows as I was confused.  "That's the first time you've ever rejected sex," I say and she laughs making me confused.  "Cause I can't have sex for another 35 days," she informs me and my jaw drops. 

"You're telling me I'm going to San Francisco with blue balls," I say and she laughs as she nods her head.  "It's alright, you got your hand to cover for me," she says patting my left hand and I look down at my hand.  She then turns her back to me and she covers herself with the blankets. 

Sighing, I crawl out of bed and I get in the shower.  Turning the faucet on, I peer over at Ana who was half asleep.  "Wanna join me in the steaming hot shower?" I ask to tease her and she replies laughing, "I'm already horny as is, now shut up."  I playfully roll my eyes and I jump in the shower. 

Arriving to the airport, I look behind me and I smile at the babies. Melanie had her little eyes open as she she sucked on a pacifier. As for Jackson, he was drinking milk making him sleepy. "Ready?" Ana says and I look at her. I nod my head and she opens her door. Closing my door behind me, I get my luggages out of the trunk and I roll them off to the side. I look up at Ana and her eyes were of course watery. I hold her and I kiss the side of her head.

"I'm going to miss you so much," I say holding her tightly and she sniffles. "I promise to call you every single day. Alright? Morning, afternoon and night," I promise to her and she nods her head. Letting her go I kiss her making her smile. "Have a safe flight, and make sure to call me when you get off okay?" She tells me and I nod my head as I get my luggages.

"I love you Ana," I tell her and she says back, "I love you more Justin," making me smile.

Jason's POV
"Agh fuck," I grunt as I held Selena's head and her mouth wrapped my member.  "Go faster," I say aggressively pushing her head and she puts her hands on my lap.  "Stop!" She says and I slap her hands away and I bop her head back and forth. 

I knock my head back and I harshly breathe as her lips stroked my shaft.  She slaps away my hand that held her hair and she backs away.  "Stop doing that shit!  You always do that!" She says wiping some cum from her lips.  "Doing what?  If you're gonna offer to suck my dick then do it right," I say standing up from the bed and I pull up my grey sweats. She then blabbers on making me roll my eyes. 

Should I kill her?  She keeps me company and helps me torture Ana and Justin... so I guess I should let her live. 

"That doesn't mean you pull my fucking hair," she says putting it up in a pony tail.  "You ask me to pull it in bed, the hell does it make a difference?" I say and she says something but I shut her up when I hear something outside.  "That's diff-" "Shut up!" I say and she does so.  "You hear that?" I say and we hear a car door opening and closing.