71.

Justin's POV
Jumping in my car, I turn on the engine and I give my mom a call.  "Yes Justin?" My mom says and I greet her.  "I was wondering if you could take care of the kids for the rest of the night," I ask her and she questions what had happened, and if everything was okay.  "Everything is perfectly fine mom.  It's just that, I realized that I still love her... so I'm going to get her back," I say and she happily gasps. 

I gently laugh at her over excitement, "Yes yes mom," I say over her happily saying that she told me so and everything was going to work out just fine.  "You're making the right decision Justin," she says as I look down at the ring in my hand.  "I know," I say sniffling as all the memories were coming.  "Alright, enough of me Justin.  Go and get back with her," she says and I tell her good bye.

Driving in the free way, I was remembering all the memories we had. And all the love we felt for one another. It's crazy to think that I left all of that. Yes I wanted to keep my kids safe, but I never thought I'd ever leave her side.

Arriving to Ana's house, I sigh and run my right hand through my hair.  Here goes nothing. Walking out of the car, I walk to the door. Knocking on it, my heart began racing. What if she doesn't want me back? What if she got back with Jason? That would be absolutely horrible.

Not hearing anything inside the house, I ring the doorbell and knock a few times. I knock on the door a few times as I then proceed to call her phone. Hearing it ring a few times, it then goes to voicemail making me confused.

"What the fuck," I say. I did not just drive for seven hours only for her to not answer me. Turning around, and walking away, I hear the door open making me turn my face in a whiplash. "How may I help you?" A young woman asks me. She yawned as she wore a robe and some sweat pants underneath.

Did Ana move out?

"I-I was looking for my ex girlfriend, Ana. But I guess she moved out," I inform her and she mumbles, "I'm sorry to tell you, but apparently she's been missing for a few months now. When we bought this house, it had been infested with bugs from how long it was that she hadn't been in here," she explained to me and my eyes watered.

What if Jason had finally killed her?

Looking over at Jason's house, I ask about his house as well. "Apparently his house was left in the same condition. The new owner says that he was supposedly obsessed with her and had pictures of her all over his walls," she says and she shudders her shoulders. "If you find him, I'd send him to a mental hospital for how obsessed he was with her," she tells me and I sharply exhale from my mouth.

"Trust me, I have tried," I say and I'm sure she was confused. "Sorry for bothering you. I know it's late. But thank you so much for the information," I tell her and she sleepily nods her head. "Hope you find her," she tells me and I smile at her.

Getting in my car, I ask myself, "where the hell could she be?" Jason could have taken her anywhere. Even worse, he's probably killed her. I lean back on my seat and I sigh before a run of tears could fall down my cheeks. I lean forward and had my elbows on my lap. "She can't be dead," I say covering my eyes as I choke on a sob.