30.

Jason's POV
Knocking on Christina's door, I look up and admire the dark blue sky with all the stars.  But quickly stop as I hear her front door open. 

"Hi baby," she says opening her door and going out to hug me.  I hug her and she gives me a kiss. I hold her waist and I add my tongue into the kiss.  Lowering my hands I squeeze her ass making her bite my lip. She ends the kiss as she then invites me in her house.  It's like the twentieth time this month. 

I had actually been going to Christina's house every single night ever since I met her at the bar.  Let's just say, I fully understand why her husband decided to marry her.  It definitely was not for her heart. 

But of course she wasn't the only woman I was seeing.  I have actually been spending many days with other several women, mostly in bed obviously.  But Christina was the one I always went to at night.  Just the thought of knowing she was cheating on her husband with me, drove me fucking crazy. 

In a good way of course. 

I walk into her house as she led me into her kitchen.  The way her hips swayed as she walked in her dress made me want to do the thing I actually came here for.   But she had invited me over for dinner, so I guess I had to eat first. 

"Now I know you love Italian food, so I made you some Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp," she says as she leans against her counter and I walk to stand in front of her.  "I was going to make desert, but I ran out of time," she says and I lock her in between my arms and I stand close to her as she leaned on the counter. 

"That's fine, I'll just eat you then," I say as I then kiss her neck.  I grab the back of her thighs and place her on the counter as I continue kissing her.  "Now lets get to what I really came here for," I say as I then tell her to turn around. 

"Turn around?" "You heard me.  Turn around, and bend over on the counter," I say and she does so.  "Face on the counter, I want your cheek pressed against the granite" I order her and she does so.  "Jason, I really don't know if I can do this anymore.  It's not worth it to cheat on my husband," she says and I pull up her skin tight dress exposing her ass since she wore a thong.  I evilly smile as I could see her thong was a little damp on the vagina area. 

"You claim you don't want to cheat, but yet you wear the lingerie I bought you, just to tease me," I say as I pull on her red thong and I slowly peel it down her thighs.  Holding her ass, I squeezed it and gave it a spank making her gasp. "That's for teasing me," I say and I spank her once again. "And that's for trying to deny that you still want my cock to fuck that tight pussy of yours." I say and I rub her lips making her moan under my touch. 

"I'll prove it to you it's worth it to cheat on him," I unbuckle my belt and remove my jeans along with my boxers.  I open up her legs so I can entrance her.  I position myself in between her legs, and my legs held her thighs open.  Pressing myself against the counter, her legs were locked in place as they were to stay open. 

With two of my fingers, I slip them in between her thighs and stick them in her entrance.  She gasps under my touch and she moans as I slowly but aggressively slipped my fingers into her.  My thumb presses against her ass as I pumped my fingers inside her repeatedly.  She softly moans as I rubbed her walls with my fingers.  "You like that?" I whisper and she nods her head.  "Yes," she moans and she turns her head to look back at me. 

Taking my fingers out of her, she whimpers and she turns her body to look at me and I look back at her signaling to lay back on the counter.  I stick my cum filled fingers in my mouth and moan when I tasted her warm cum.  "Mm, you taste so sweet baby girl.  I cant wait for you to taste me again," I tell her.  Massaging her ass cheeks, she bites her bottom lip and moans.  Spreading her ass legs open and pushing them up, my mouth waters at the sight of her wet core.