75.

Jason's POV
"Yes, we'll be glad to hire you," I lie to the young woman whom was showcasing her big breasts. "Thank you," she says shaking my hand and I smile at her. Once she turns around, I roll my eyes. "Idiot, did you not read that we only hire men? That's why it's tuxedos!" I mumble as I put her resume in the small plastic trash bin I had next to me.

I was at a small cafe in San Francisco trying to get employees for my dad's store in the city. He had many areas and I had to stupidly travel here to get the employees up. Some dumbass got fired because he was stealing the tuxedos, so now they're running low and going crazy. Since they wouldn't stop bitching about it I needed to find people quick.

Seeing a young man walk in, he looked rather familiar. He looks at me and his eyebrows rise up. He walks up to me and I looked at him. "Jason?" He says and I became confused. Who is this very familiar looking guy?

"Remember me?" He says and I shake my head.  He sits down on the chair in front of me.  He whispers, "We were room buddies in the mental institution as kids," and my eyes widen.  "Elijah?" I say and he smiles, "Yeah," he says and I get up to hug him. 

"It's been so long how have you been?" I ask him and he nods his head.  "I've been good.  I work at this place as a forensic psychologist.  I just left some proposal party one of my coworkers had," he says and I tell him how I've taken over my dad company. 

"That's great man.  I'm glad I found you Jason, I was fucking annoyed in that small party," he says and I laugh. "Why?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes. "I got this one coworker named Justin, and he recently proposed to his babies' mother Ana. I cant stand them," he says and my breathing shortens.

"What's their last names?" I ask and he chuckles, "Both are about to be Bieber. Stupid last name right?" He says and my blood boiled. "I'm going to need you to do me a favor," I say and he looks at me. "I've been wanting to kill them for the longest time. What's their address?" I ask and he smiles as he hands me the invitation card. "Have fun," he says.

I'm finally going to kill them.

Ana's POV
"This is ridiculous, why are women's products so expensive?" Justin says and I laugh at his statement. "I'm not sure. Don't forget my chocolate ice cream please?" I say and he replies, "Don't worry, I didn't. I got myself some cotton candy ice cream. I'm so exhausted from cleaning up the mess from the party, to relax maybe we can watch a movie tonight in bed tonight, yeah?" he suggests and I gasp. "Yes, can we watch The Notebook?" I say and he laughs. "You're going to end up crying but okay," he says and I smile in excitement.

"Ana," he says and I say, "yes?" "I love you," he says and I smile. "I love you more Justin," I say and suddenly I hear something downstairs. "I'll be back," I tell him "What is it love?" He asks worried "I'm just going to ch–" I stop what I'm saying as I hear my front door open.

I leave my phone on the bed as I creak open my room door and slide through the creak. I look down at the balcony of the hall and I then make eye contact with the man at the front door oddly wearing a nice tuxedo.

Jason McCann.

As I run back into my room I hear his hard stomps on the wooden steps. "Babe what is it?!" Justin asks as I hold the phone to my ear and he hears my frantic breathing. "He's in the house Justin," I say and he says "I'm coming home right now okay? Just stay in the room."  I reply "No! What if he hurts you and the kids?" and I scream as I hear Jason calling me out my locked door.

"C'mon Ana, you don't need to run away from me, remember it's just me, Jason," he sweetly says and Justin yells my name telling me to reply, but I hang up the phone. "Jason, just leave!" I say and he bangs on the door, "Don't make this harder than it has to be Ana," he says and I tell him "I'm calling the police." I hear him laugh insanely.