44.

Justin's POV
Finally heading home, I called Ana to ask if she was at my house yet.  "Yeah, I even took a nap," she replies when I ask if she had been there for a while. "Im sorry to keep you waiting.  I'll be there in about ten minutes okay? Can you order the food for me please?" I ask and she replies, "Yeah I'll call them right now," she says and I thank her for doing so. "I'll see you in a bit okay?" I say and with that we said our goodbyes.

Opening the front door I turn my back to the living room and behind me I hear patting on the tile floor. I turn around and Ana attacks me with a hug as she jumped on my torso. I almost lose my balance but luckily the closed door caught me. "Someone missed me today," I say laughing and she kisses me. "A lot," she says and I gently let her down.

"The pizza is going to be here any minute, and I picked out a movie," she says as I then walk with her to the living room. "What movie did you pick out?" I ask and she replies, "South Paw." I plop myself on the couch and she curls up next to me as we watched the movie together.  "This movie makes me cry every single time when that one scene comes on, why would you put this on?" I ask and she lightly laughs.  "You cry during every single movie regardless," she says and I nod my head and shrug my shoulders agreeing as I continued watching the movie with her.

"How was your day?" I ask her and she slightly tilts her head left to read.  "It was okay, nothing really happened.  I was just super tired.  But I got extra credit so that was super exciting," she tells me and I give her a fist pump.  "That's my baby," I say and she replies, "It was all you though.  I knew the answer, but I just needed to make sure," she says and I raise one eyebrow at her. 

"Are you sure you knew beforehand?" I say and she nods her head.  "You talk about the experiment all the time, of course I know everything about it," she says and I shrug my shoulders.  "That's pretty true." 

Hearing the doorbell ring, I stand up and get excited when I open the door and see the pizza guy.  After paying, I close the door and walk back to the living room.  I open the box and Ana says, "If god was food, this would be it," as she gets a slice and takes a bite.

  I open the box and Ana says, "If god was food, this would be it," as she gets a slice and takes a bite

I take a bite and nod my head as I agreed to what she had said. "So much better than going out to eat," she mumbles and I lightly laugh. "You think so?" I ask and she nods her head. "I'd rather stay home and watch movies while eating than go out somewhere nice," she says and I take note of it. Perhaps her and I should just spend more inside time together.

"Whats so good about staying inside though?" I ask as I then take a bite from the slice of pizza. She answers, "I don't have to get dressed," and I playfully roll my eyes as I laugh. "Great excuse," I say and she giggles. "What's so good about going out?" She says and I answer, "Being able to make memories with someone. Traveling, seeing different things," I say and she nods her head. "That's true, but that all requires getting dressed, which I do not like," she replies while dipping her pizza in some ranch.