Falling

Chapter 1 - Falling

At the very first time Kim Taehyung or V which is his nickname, felt his heartbeat racing as he saw pretty boy walking infront of him. He quickly asked his classmates for the boy's name, "That guy is Jeon Jungkook." answered.

"He rejected a lot of guys. And he's one of them." The other guy replied to V pointing one of their classmates who got rejected by the pretty boy.

And his mind was completely occupied by that Jungkook guy, even though he haven't talk to the guy, he said that he really had fallen hardly.

Jimin find it weird that his bestfriend suddenly falls in love to someone he doesn't know, a complete stranger to them. They just transferred to this school two weeks ago, and now his bestfriend's spazzing out about the cute pretty boy beside their classroom. The younger male kept on telling that Jungkook is such a perfect man, also asking for Jimin's help to be close to that boy. Well, Jimin, as a bestfriend, wanted to help him but the boy doesn't know how. Maybe setting up a blind date for the two would be great, but, how and where and when and-- he doesn't know what to do.

Taehyung started stalking Jungkook's weibo account, he saw some selcas which were old ones. He continued to search for the boy's profile through the Internet but all he got is from weibo. There's not much information or photos to stalk on.

In the middle of the class where Taehyung is having his own world, Jimin, who was sitting beside him, hits his forehead with a ruler.

"What did you just did?" Taehyung asked. Jimin mumbled, "You're thinking about that Jeon Jungkook again, are you?"

"Nope. I'm thinking about recess and dismissal time."

"Because you get to see Jungkook during those times."

"I said I'm not!" Taehyung unexpectedly raised his voice, catching the teacher's attention. The teacher got mad and ordered the two boys to get out of the room to talk. Taehyung laughs like an evil as he gets out, he gets the chance to go out of the room much early than usual.

As for Jungkook, the pretty boy beside Jimin and V's classroom, skipped the class with Jin. They went to the library, reading some fictions and comic books. His bestfriend, Jin, had always been reading books about romance, he decided to find a man that fits Jin. To make the boy inspired and someone who would take care of his precious friend. He then asks the boy's ideal type.

"I want someone who looks pretty and pale, smaller than me, loves to eat, funny and honest with everything." Jin answered while scanning the pages he was about to read.

Jungkook giggled knowing the things his bestfriend wants, "Okay, I wrote everything. I'll search for Jin's ideal boy." He showed Jin the note he listed.

Jin's Ideal Type
1. pretty and pale
2. smaller than him
3. loves to eat
4. funny
5. honest with everything

Jin sighed heavily, "You don't have to, really." giving a shy expression, he covered his face with the book and ignored Jungkook teasing him. For recess time, they went to the cafeteria together, getting the usual food they order. Jin sits beside the boy who started eating without waiting for him.

"You really don't know how to wait for me, don't you?" Jin said in sarcasm.

Jungkook looks at him and gives him a spoonful of rice, "Here, to shut your mouth."

The elder boy chews that food given to him, he couldn't handle how stubborn his friend was. Since then, Jungkook was a pigheaded boy, refusing what Jin tells him to do. Jungkook was quite difficult to deal with, as other boys said, some boys he befriended turns out to like him. That boy doesn't have plans on falling in love, he was too innocent for romance but still thinking about plans to get a lover for his bestfriend.