Confessions ✔️

Start bij het begin

" If you look closely, you'll see that I have men surrounding them Liam." she whispers.

Her statement is proven when I look again and see the now built men that are keeping a close eye on each and everyone of my members. They are also dressed casual that's why I couldn't spot them.

" One wrong move and they're dead. " she says in a dangerously low voice.

I gulp. She's really on to us. Over the months I have mastered my poker face in situations like these but I still can't hide my surprised expression.

" I have to say, I'm impressed. " I say keeping my voice calm.

She smiles again. That sickening smile. I just want to punch it off from her face but I have to resist the urge.

" How's Stella doing? Has she settled down or still being the little whore she's known to be. " I hear my mother ask after a few minutes of silence.

" Like you give a shit." I laugh.

Mother reaches for something in her purse and my hand instantly rests on my gun. Before I could take it out she holds a lipstick tube in her hand as she touches up her lipstick.

" You can put away your gun now Liam. I'm not going to do something if you aren't going to do something. It's as easy as that." she says putting back the lipstick in her purse.

My hand let's go of my gun and rests on my knee.

" What's the point of meeting me here if you aren't going to do anything. " I ask, my voice clearly indicating that I'm annoyed.

She crosses her right leg over her left leg and folds her arms as she exhales.

" I just thought I would spare you the effort of trying to figure out who shot at you and that irritating little girlfriend of yours." she answers.

My body tense at the mention of Everly.

" She's a nice young lady though. It'd be a shame if something had to happen to her." my mother smiles.

" You better not-" I start but I'm cut off by the sound of my mother laughing.

Her laughing at everything is seriously getting on my last nerves.

" Your threats don't scare me son." she says after finishing her fits of laughter.

I bite down on my cheek to stop myself from beating this woman black and blue.

" You clearly aren't seeking revenge on father so who's the lucky bastard that got your panties in a twist? " I spit out.

There isn't revenge to seek on someone she knows I didn't kill because she killed him herself. I've killed a lot of people and not one comes to my mind at the moment. Nothing comes to my mind except for me wanting to put a bullet through her skull.

She smiles at the memory of the said bastard. She turns her full attention to me with that sickening smile plastered on her face.

" You knew him quite well Liam." she says softer than her normal tone.

The realization hits me like a rock being thrown in my direction.

It's can't be.

"Xavier." she whispers.

_______________________________________

HELLLOOOO MY LOVELY READERS ❤️ an early update just for you😊

A lot of information in one chapter I know 👀 I'm still shook by my own words 😅

Questions of the chapter :

1. Why did Liam's mom murder his father?

2. Why does Liam's mom want revenge on Xavier's death?

3. THOUGHTSSSSSS

Anywhoo I want to say thank you for getting this book to 347k reads and 9k votes😍 its now growing with an insane speed.

Piece out ✌️