Confessions ✔️

Start from the beginning

" I wanted to get your attention." she says as if it is the most normal thing to fire gunshots at your son for his attention.

"A message wasn't an option?" I ask as I exhale loudly.

She doesn't reply as she keeps her gaze trained on me.

" Well you have my attention now. What do you want?" I sigh.

Her lips turn up into a smile as she let's out a soft laugh. She's definitely gone insane I'm sure of it now.

" I want absolutely nothing from you Liam." she laughs.

I'm confused now.

I furrow my eyebrows and she takes it as a sign to continue. " You killed someone close to me and I think it's about time I take revenge on his death."

Seriously. Again with this.

" I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I didn't fucking kill father. Will you get over that shit now. It's really getting on my nerves. " I snap.

I can't believe this. All this just because she's still glued to the fact that I killed my own father.

She laughs again. I don't understand what's so funny.

" Oh honey, I know you didn't kill your father. " she smiles.

Hold your horses. She knows I didn't kill him? Then why the hell am I sitting here? Why the hell have I been kicked out of my own house?

She takes my silence as a cue to continue.

" I killed him. "

My eyes snap to her burning ones. I'm pretty sure all the blood drained from my face and is now in my fist. I can't breath properly nor say anything after her confession. She killed my father? She killed her husband.

" You w-what?" I stutter.

" Liam don't get so worked up about his death. He was pathetic." she rolls her eyes.

I can't control my breathing as I feel my forehead getting wet from the sweat. It's a lot of information to take in. I was sent to prison for crying out loud. I sat there while she was the one behind all of it? I cried for weeks in front of her, just trying to convince her that I didn't kill my father when all along she was the one behind it. It makes me sick to the stomach.

" Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." I say through gritted teeth.

She smiles. It's as if her confession isn't affecting her at the slightest. The woman sitting next to me isn't my mother, she's a cold hearted bitch.

" You surely don't want your precious friends to die now do you? " she slightly laughs.

I try my best to hide my surprised expression.

" Stella and Ryan sitting in that black jeep, " she points to the car where Stella is sitting in, " Chase sitting in the car you got out of, " she points to my Range Rover, " Jasmin and Brent in the white jeep," she points at Jasmine and Brent as my breath hitches, " and poor Lucas dressed as a hotdog man." she finishes as she points to Chase who is currently selling a hot dog to a man in a suit.