12:31 am (+18) | j.yh

happy late birthday yunho!

yunho knew the affect he had on you. he knew how much his hands had his affect on you. how you always enjoyed holding his hand and playing with his fingers to his fingers playing in you.

of you affect him as well, your moans the slip past your lips when he grabs your hips or when one of them fully wraps around your neck. yunho always loves when you stick your ass higher and higher into the air whenever he smacks it and you love the bright red hand prints he leaves behind.

smack! you let a soft moan after yunho had smacked your butt for the fifth time, you spread along his lap nicely as he kneaded the red flesh.

"this ass is mine," he says and you nod in agreement even if it wasn't a question. "i'm disappointed i didn't my birthday sex monday, you know."

"i-i'm sorry, yunho. i didn't mean to get sick," you say right before he lands another smack.

"i know you are, baby, and you're doing a great job in making it up to me," he praises you as one of his fingers trail lightly over the back of thighs, leaving small goosebumps in his wake. "do my hands really turn you on so much? i can feel how wet you are through my jeans," he teases as he runs a finger between your folds.

you let a surprised whine as he slips two fingers inside you before taking them out and looking at how well your juices shine on his fingers before he licks them. he lets out a brief, sarcastic laugh before he smacks your ass one more time.

"oh, baby, you better be ready to make my birthday up to me know."