O6:O9 pm | s.mg

the lights were dimmed and it gave the usually bright and familiar practice room, a romantic feeling. you and mingi danced to the song that played softly through the speaker on repeat.

you wanted to learn a dance with mingi, something that was different from the ones he usually danced to when on stage. a dance that was special to the both of you.

mingi spun you around before he picked you up bridal style and kissed your forehead before setting you on your feet once more.

"i love you," mingi says quietly as you continue to dance.

so baby now

"i love you, too," you say as mingi picked you up while you wrapped your legs around his waist.

take me into your loving arms

you wrapped your arms around mingi's neck as he held you close. the both of you smiling with love both written all over your faces.

kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

you press your lips to his own like you had done a thousand times before. you couldn't imagine being with anyone else other than mingi.

i'm thinking out loud

"please don't ever let go," mingi mumbles into your lips making you smile as you nod while kissing him once again.

"never."

oh maybe we found love right where we are

"thank you for finding me and loving me," you say this time as you rest your head on his shoulder. the both of you still holding tightly onto each other. the dance you had been dancing to for hours, no longer important as you just bask in each other's embrace.

and we found love right where we are