notebook | s.mg

"is that hello kitty stickers all over your notebook?" san teased as he looked at mingi's notebook.

"maybe," he said as he pulled the item close to his chest away. "y/n wanted to decorate it. said it was too plain looking," he added with a pout as evident on his face.

soon you came walking into the classroom spotting mingi and smiled brightly as you bounced over to him.

"hi mingi, san! what are you guys doing?"

"i was just admiring mingi's notebook. i love the stickers you put on it," san says grinning.

"you can't ever go wrong with hello kitty stickers," you reply back as you drape your arms around mingi's shoulders, your chin resting on top of his head.

san eventually goes over to wooyoung leaving you and mingi alone. mingi moves his notebook away from his chest and you watch as he looks down at it.

"do you not like them?" you asked softly.

"huh, what? no, i really like them."

"then why did you not want san to look at it?"

"because i didn't want him looking at something you decorated for me and be jealous. i only want you decorating stuff for me," he explained making you smile before you press a kiss to the crown of his head.

"then i'll decorate only your things then. i'm glad you like what i did with your notebook."

"i am too. thanks, y/n."