O9:12 am (+18) | c.jh

office au!

"noona- oh fuck! you're so good to me," husband!jongho said throwing his head back as he thrusted into your mouth. his back arched off the bathroom stall as he gripped your ponytail harder due to you gagging around his length.

"noona, we really shouldn't be doing this. w-what if some- fuck, what if someone walks in," you didn't say anything in response, only looking up at your husband's fucked out expression with playful eyes.

removing his dick with a pop sound you ask, "want me to stop then, baby?"

"n-no i'm so close, but i'm gonna be late and my manager is gonna scold me," he lets out a moan as you lick his tip before you reply back.

"he won't scold you if i tell him you were with me. that bastard is too afraid of losing his job to say anything if i'm there," you say as you start to pump jongho's dick. "i guess you could say its a perk of being his boss." you add with a laugh as you take your husband back into your mouth.

your ministrations on him go faster as you don't want him to be any later than what he already is. he quickly starts to moan and whine again, thrusting into your mouth at first a good rhythm before getting sloppy and you can tell he's getting close. you moan around him as he starts abusing your throat, and you can feel your eyes start to roll back as drool runs down your chin.

"fuck- ah! fuck noona, shit, i'm close!" you drag your nails down the back of his thighs before grabbing his ass. jongho let's out a string of noises as he comes down your throat and you can't help but let a out muffled laugh at how good it felt.

jongho is a mess above you, breathing heavily as you stand up and clean him off. he watches you with soft eyes as you fix his pants and tuck his shirt back into them as well. you then quickly fix yourself before looking at jongho with a smile.

he returns the smile as he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you. he can taste himself on your tongue and it makes him moan as he hugs you closer to him. "what about you? you were so focused on me, i know you got to be at least a little horny," he says on your lips.

"later, baby. i need to get you to your department before you're any later than what you are," you say booping his nose softly as you unlock the stall door and step out with him trailing behind you.

"oh!" you say stopping and turning to face jongho, who looks surprised, before reaching into his pants pocket to pull out his pack of gum. you quickly take two pieces before popping them in your mouth as you hand the pack back to him.

"can't go around having meetings all day with my breath smelling like your cum," you say teasingly before you begin walking again.

jongho watches as you walk with your head held high as you greet everyone you pass. you have such a strong, leader-like aura around you that has jongho falling even more in love with you. how lucky was he to be able to marry such a strong woman like yourself.

you're the only two on the elevator as you hit the button to go his department floor. the ride is in comfortable silence for a few seconds before jongho whispers, "i love you." smiling wide you say it back with missing a beat.

"where the hell is jongho?!" is the first thing you hear when the elevator doors open. jongho is quick to step off first with you trailing behind him.

"i'm right here, sir!" your husband says as he rushes to his desk and begins booting up his computer as fast as he can.

"where the hell have you been? you're late!"

"sorry mr. park," you see the older man tense slightly at the sound of your voice. "mr. choi was helping me carry a few things from office to the storage room. he happen to be passing by when i needed help and offered to help me," you finish.

"oh well if he was helping you, then i guess he wasn't really late," mr. park mumbles and you send him a smile before nodding.

"yes, well that's all i wanted. everyone carry on and make sure to eat and take a break throughout your day," you say giving everyone a big smile as you start to walk away. "oh and mr. park? please try to control your temper and not yell at everyone who is late." you add before finally leaving.

after the elevator doors closed, some of jongho's coworker leaned over to him. "dude you were just with the ceo!" and the other followed with that person asking questions that he didn't really care about and comments on how "hot" or "sweet" you were made jongho swell in pride at how you were his.

"too bad she's married, right jongho," he nodded. "i wonder who lucky bastard is? there's a rumor that he works for the company." jongho felt himself stiffen at those last words.

"what? no way, she's probably married to some billionaire, not a random guy that works a nine to five office job," someone says not believing the rumor the other worker said.

"yeah, you probably right. what do you think jongho?"

"i don't know. i guess as long as she's happy then it doesn't matter who she's married too," he says.

"of course jongho would say something sappy and romantic like that!"

"hey! stop slacking off and get back to work!" their boss yelled scaring the three back into work.

jongho couldn't help a smile grace his face as he thought about how truly lucky he was to have you as his wife.