O6:31 am | p.sh

seonghwa frowned as he watched you fix yunho's outfit and accessories. you had been standing with the tall male for what felt like forever to him, in reality it had only been five minutes, and seonghwa wanted you to come pay attention to him. you had already finished with seonghwa's outfit making sure it was perfect before you had went to help yunho's stylist.

seonghwa's stomach twist as he watches you smile and laugh as the jokes yunho said. why are you laughing at yunho's jokes, they aren't that funny. his jokes are better than that tall tree's jokes.

"y/n, there's something loose on my shirt," seonghwa said gaining your attention. your eyes widen comically as you rushed over to seonghwa and inspected his shirt.

"there's nothing loose on your shirt," you say looking at the male with confusion.

he let out a hum before speaking, "i know, i just wanted you away from yunho."

"what? seonghwa, don't be jealous," you say playfully smacking his arm.

"you're my stylist, not yunho's and don't laugh at his jokes! they aren't funny," he says with a pout as the two of you begin playfully fighting with each other.

"you're jokes aren't funny either," you say and seonghwa looks at you with a shocked expression.

"take that back," he says.

"or what?"

"i'll make a loose thread appear on this shirt."

you gasp, "you wouldn't dare!"

"try me. say my jokes are funny."

you roll your eyes with a smile on your face, "fine, you're jokes are funny."

"thank you!"