pink (+18) | c.jh

jongho always secretly loved seeing you in pink. mostly the light, pastel shades looked the best on you.

that's why when he saw the pink lingerie in the store one day, he couldn't help himself but to buy it. probably the best decision of his life.

"you look so good," jongho groaned as he pulled you to stand between his legs. you blushed a nice shade of pink as you wrapped your arms around his neck. he pressed a kiss in the center of your chest. "so beautiful," he said as his hands began to roam your body.

"jongho," you moaned softly as you now straddled his waist. his growing erection hitting you directly on you core which grows wetter by the second.

the two of you kissed rather lazily as you began rocking your hips against his. you both shallowing your moans as you kissed. his pink muscle rolling against yours as he laid claim to your mouth. you could fell his smirk on his face as he devoured every sound that left you. leaving you breathless.

"f-fuck, jongho," you said breathless as you pulled away. your pink cheeks now a light red and your lips swollen with his probably matching. jongho couldn't help himself but to attach his lips to your neck before he unhooked your bra and tossing it to the side.

jongho played with your breast, squeezing them together before shoving his face into them. "j-jongho!" you said in shock of his action.

he only hums as he moves his face back before peering up at you with innocent eyes that made you whine before grinding down on his hard member.

"let me fuck you with your panties on," he said as he laid you down on the bed before taking his pants and underwear off. his hard member standing hard and angry as he crawl between your legs.

jongho reached down and pulled your underwear to the side and let out a loud moan at how went you were. "fuck, your pretty pink pussy is so wet for me yeah?" you nod vigorously and he lets out a chuckle as he positions himself at your enterance before thrusting in you in one go.

his thrusts are hard from the thrust and you can't help but cry out in pleasure. "f-fuck! jongho- nnggh god! yes that feels so good!"

"does it? you like my fat cock fucking your tight cunt don't you?"

"yes, yes, yes. please don't stop, jongho," you whine out as you arch your back from off of the mattress.

"god you look so good in these panties. fuck- best decision i ever made!" he said before leaning down and attaching his lips onto your left nipple while his hand harshly gropes the other. his hips never once stopping their assault.

"i-i'm g-go-

"me too," he groans out after you struggle to finish your sentence.

he thrust into you a few more times before he stops and cums inside of you. his jaw falls open in soundless moans as his eyes roll into the back of his head. he continues thrusting into you after hearing your whimpers and soon enough you clench hard around him, also cumming.

jongho collapses beside you as you both try to catch your breath. after a few minutes, he reaches out for you and pulls himself into you, cuddling up to with his head resting comfortable in your chest.

"you look really good in pink, baby. i should get you more pink lingerie more often," he mumbles as sleep takes over his form.