demon au | p.sh

message : for my 666 follower special on tumblr

"seonghwa," your voice is quiet, almost nonexistent to any normal ears, but you knew seonghwa heard you. he turned his head slowly to look at you as his tired, red tinted, eyes bored deeply into your soul. he said nothing and you took it as a sign to continue, "what happened?"

silence was the only thing he gave you and it was starting to make you agitated. standing up from your chair, you moved over to the male who sat on the couch. his skin was cold against your hands as you took his face between them and forced him to look at you. "please talk to me. we're suppose to talk about things together," you say, feeling tears begin to well up and your stomach turning in irregular ways making you feel sick.

"my little human, why are you crying?" he ask, his thumb coming up to wipe away the stray tear that fell down your cheek.

"because i'm so confused! you disappear for a week and then come back looking like some fucking zombie, and don't talk to me!" you cry out, your hands dropping from his face to your lap as you look down. "i thought you were fucking dead, o-or that you left and weren't coming back! do you know how worried i was?!" you scream, you look back up at him with a tear-stained face.

you're shocked to find seonghwa looking at you with an equally tear-strained face as he smiles sadly at you. "i've spent centuries looking for you and i'm not just leave that easily," he says, his hands this time time coming to hold your face. "i'm sorry, y/n, i promise i'll tell you one day the things that i do, but until then i need you to trust me that i'll always come back to you." his eyes are glowing a brighter red than before and you feel yourself getting lost in not only them, but the overwhelming amount of beauty this demon has.

you know you probably shouldn't trust a demon as gorgeous as him, but you can't help but feel safe when in his embrace, "i trust you."